Penny stocks ended because ....

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #9730 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Since it is hardwork on your part, you should have a safety net to protect yourself and your money. This should nt be overlaook and take it seriously.

It is an achievement i am proud for you, But the way you put it make me worry that come 2013, you will be lamenting here. Buy and hold , do not work for the next few year or longer, unless you are looking at some 10 yrs ahead.

Please have a cut loss to protect your profit. If your investemnt can go down 20% , it got more to go down, don't you agree with me. If you have lived through 2008/9,you know what i means, we will be seeing something worst than this.

Be prepare for a new low. I wish you well.
[hr]
[Ricky.R.Ng 28-06-2012]:

Don't try to time the market. even many analysts get it wrong. the key is look for under value stocks. There are is many under value property counters eg Roxy Pacific, Hiap Hoe, Superbow.
Medical stocks which pay decent divident will help you to seat throught bear market as long as the fundamental is still on track & if price fall during bear market is great opportunity to buy cheap. I have profited from Thomson Med.
I believe Cordlife future looks promising. Only 2 prayer in Singapore & 3 in HK. Co. is already profitable, just paid 2c div. after IPO. I believe it will be next "Vicom".
Cheongwee is a skillful speculator/gambler not everyone can follow him. As for me I do my homework & the joy is hiting the right target & make good profit plus passive income from div without blood, sweat & tear. My SRS account has double to more than 100K.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #9731 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Yes, it will be tackle, but it will not be smooth sailing.
The debt crises can be solved, by eating less, spending less and save more.
If you look at them(Euro), they got to eat much much much less, spend much much much less, save much much muchhhhhhh less., is that possible without incident???
And eastern Europe have yet to come on stage yet, wait till they come together with PIGS, we trader will have a big PIGS dinner.
have a stop for all your investemnt.

<cheongwee: Part of yr post has been deleted. U are advised to not make insensitive remarks about fellow forumers -- Admin>

[hr]
[Noke 28-06-2012]:

Sean, between now &  1 Jan 2013, the future is never crystal clear. It'll offer its share of surprises, not all of which will be negative. The European crisis will be tackled -- no one can be certain how it will develop. It's just so complicated and challenging. So if you are going to be timing the market, you will likely have regrets and likely to be surprised at how events unfold.
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by niadmin.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #9732 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
If that sound bad,it have to be.
I am sorry for this.
May you all be well and happy.
have all my q for GSH done,not a call, before i got this notice, Wish me luck., not hate, for
my intention is good.
you can thanks me come autumn or early fall.

[hr]
[cheongwee 29-06-2012]:

Yes, it will be tackle, but it will not be smooth sailing.
The debt crises can be solved, by eating less, spending less and save more.
If you look at them(Euro), they got to eat much much much less, spend much much much less, save much much muchhhhhhh less., is that possible without incident???
And eastern Europe have yet to come on stage yet, wait till they come together with PIGS, we trader will have a big PIGS dinner.
have a stop for all your investemnt.

<cheongwee: Part of yr post has been deleted. U are advised to not make insensitive remarks about fellow forumers -- Admin>

[hr]
[Noke 28-06-2012]:

Sean, between now &  1 Jan 2013, the future is never crystal clear. It'll offer its share of surprises, not all of which will be negative. The European crisis will be tackled -- no one can be certain how it will develop. It's just so complicated and challenging. So if you are going to be timing the market, you will likely have regrets and likely to be surprised at how events unfold.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #9733 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
GSH done all 7.6c, Cordlife 51.5 at close yesterday, and more UPP.
not a call, but as a record.and several .

• Ricky.R.Ng
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #9734 by Ricky.R.Ng
Replied by Ricky.R.Ng on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Cheongwee, my apology to you & I do admire the way you trade. Thank you for you advice. I do cut lost when I bought wrong stocks or take profit to built up my cash holding for opportunity.

During 2008/9 everyone get hit, myself included but I profited from it more than 100%. During 2009 “Great Singapore Sales” but minus the crowd. In fact I’m ready for the next market crash. My investment principle guarded by Warren Buffett:

1. Remember that you should behave like a business owner. Invest in the long term profit of the companies, & not simply hope for someone to pay a higher price 12 months down the road.

1. What matters to Buffett is the underlying economic fate of the business. ‘I let my marketable equities tell me by the operating results, - not by daily, or even yearly price quotations.– whether my investments are successful. The market may ignore business success for a while, but it eventually will confirm it.

1. Be greedy when people are fearful & be fearful when everyone is greedy.

I have identified Cordlife:
Insurance companies pay out money for claim but Cordlife make more money if there is a need to use it cord blood to save life.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #9735 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
If even tonite EU come out with eurobond, it will start a rally, But it is not the solution, but kicking the can further down the road. They are hoping that economy pick up and they got money to service it interest, and hopeful pay up.
But the crises which start by US subprime have got europe into deep trouble, now they got the flu and spread back to US, and the rest of us.
The higher the mkt soar, the stiffer will be the fall later.
And if next, credit agency will to downgrade the US, it will be disaster. That is why the US cannot comeout with anymore QE, they risk downgrade.
Takecare of this and be prepare and latert.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds