Penny stocks ended because ....

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9696 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Fed can reduce int rate to zero, but it cannot force ppl to borrow money. The purpose of zero rate is to encourage business to borrow to expand business to hire people so to reduce unemployment, but ppl are pessimistic by Euro debt on going. People are on wait and see mentality.
So no business borrow the free money, BB go and borrow to do carry trade and speculate on oil and gold and stock and chase up commodites so people see these thing go up, they think there are a real demand which in fact, they are been "play", and not due to real ecnomic demand for them.
These will soon give way to a long winter. I believe this time recession will be long and deep.
Singapore will be in deep recession,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9697 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Tonite u read abt Itally and Spain yield highest, debt cost highest, do not push this as a none event.
These happening are serious, going forward , if they are still in recession, how are they going to pay just the interest on the borrowing alone.
I believe 2 major event to take the world down in 2013 is Euro implore first, then pull down US , then in turn pull Europe down, with no end in sight till rock bottom.
Be happy and ready to buy at sti lower then 1600. Dow 6000 and lower,,, 1000 according to Bob Precther.
I love dow 1000, hope you do.

More
11 years 10 months ago #9711 by sean.ng
so you are saying we should be clearing our accounts now, sit back relax enjoy coffee, tighten our belts and wait for the big recession to come in 2013?

More
11 years 10 months ago #9712 by sean.ng
for your info, im not good in trading stocks, but managed to ride with the bull 2 yrs ago in 2010, but subsequently gave back much of my gains lasy year & this year. I just kept losing $ in whatever shares im buying this 2 years. Is that a sign of a market downturn?
i sold half of my shares recently in a commodity counter & thinking whether should i sell the other half in a penny stock though it is giving high dividend yield.
i have same thinking that maybe the crisis is not going to end. Maybe drag on a few years before a big crash before it can recover?

• Noke
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9713 by Noke
Replied by Noke on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Sean, between now &  1 Jan 2013, the future is never crystal clear. It'll offer its share of surprises, not all of which will be negative. The European crisis will be tackled -- no one can be certain how it will develop. It's just so complicated and challenging. So if you are going to be timing the market, you will likely have regrets and likely to be surprised at how events unfold.

• Ricky.R.Ng
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9714 by Ricky.R.Ng
Replied by Ricky.R.Ng on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Don't try to time the market. even many analysts get it wrong. the key is look for under value stocks. There are is many under value property counters eg Roxy Pacific, Hiap Hoe, Superbow.
Medical stocks which pay decent divident will help you to seat throught bear market as long as the fundamental is still on track & if price fall during bear market is great opportunity to buy cheap. I have profited from Thomson Med.
I believe Cordlife future looks promising. Only 2 prayer in Singapore & 3 in HK. Co. is already profitable, just paid 2c div. after IPO. I believe it will be next "Vicom".
Cheongwee is a skillful speculator/gambler not everyone can follow him. As for me I do my homework & the joy is hiting the right target & make good profit plus passive income from div without blood, sweat & tear. My SRS account has double to more than 100K.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds