Penny stocks ended because ....

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9599 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Have taken profit for most counter. But since sti have corrected abt 1% today, so tomorrow
we may not down so much more than 1%, we maybe unchange, JMO.
stay out for while and wait again, to enter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #9602 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
I think i am right again. This morning have bought back most at cheap price and ready for next round.

If u have panic and sell, you end up hating yourself, mkt last i said last nite remain unchanged or down less than 1%.

But it is not that i m right, it is how much we make when right, and how much i m willing to loss when wrong, for a trader.

For those who long, they loss much by holding tight, but this time around, they are lucky, i believe if they hold till the early  Q4 or hopefully end of the yr to see bountiful profit.

i hope i m right in my view, because if this come about we will prosper together.

may all be well.
[hr]
[cheongwee 21-06-2012]:

Have taken profit for most counter. But since sti have corrected abt 1% today, so tomorrow
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #9603 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Say now you are making less money( recession ), and still borrowing more, and then come next year your debt is due. How are you going to settle the bill?

Do you have money to pay, But wait a minute, you say, how can you be so sure that i cannot pay, by then i would have recover and making money, so i can borrow more to pay the previous debt.

Ok, what is your chances of recovering. Your recovering is not depend on yourself alone, even US depend on Euro zone, we depend on US, China, and China depend on Euro and US. You see we are globalised and join together, like a big ship, all riveted together, all the decks. if sink all go down. maybe a certain part still float above water, like maybe some country are solid, like Swiss.,we do not know, But Singapore will go down for sure, our STI will collapse.

so what is the chances of them(PIGS) recovering?

So this is obvious that you will be down and out for sure come next yr, plain and simple.

"you" here is refering to PIGS.

so if what if i (cheongwee) is wrong, well, then we just jump back in and ride it up. Loos a little profit.

But if i m right, the stock price got much more to go down till u loss your sleep like 2008 all over again, but this time , thing will be more pessimistic  that we will see a new super low. How low i dont know, but lower than 2009.

so it is ok, to sell and side line by Q4, the risk is greater by staying, because you should have seen 2008, mkt collapse fast, that you got no time to run, Leave early before the crowd rush for the exit.

wrong you loss a few % point, right, you will be prosperous.

the lsat time 2008, i make tons, i hope to repeat it this time around.

good luck.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by cheongwee..

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9641 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Market turn out like i said, down less than 1% or remain unchanged, even though DOW collapse 250 over points the night before when i posted this before sti open. sti was down only 2pts. the following day/.

Why i am so bullish?

A lot of money have been piling onto safe haven, treasury and dollar. and push the price down  till it is the same level when lehman collapse and crises was full blown, but now we are no where near that, because PIGS have not default, but mkt is acting like they have already happen. Imagine if those money reliased that PIGS are not going to default in the immediate future and find their way back into stock, It is going make stock soar sky high.

Secondly, with so many countries economies going down hill, govt got no choice, except go into easing mode, China have done some, India, and many more will follow, with the famous Fed coming QE. This is good for mkt, wait the QE will follow soon, because Obama will not allow his re-election chance throw to the wind.

Thirldly, Euro PIGS will not default with the ECB and EFSF throwing them a life line till 2013.

And last but not least, did you notice the dow holding on strongly as the world markets go down with each eurozone bad news.

If the dow is not scare , why should we???? Dow is showing a bullish sign.

Next week will be a profitable week, Hope all make money. Watch my penny especially.

Hope all will prosper come Q4,

I will be totally out of market by beginning October, and will be in a guerrilla mode.

May all be well,

[hr]
[cheongwee 22-06-2012]:

I think i am right again. This morning have bought back most at cheap price and ready for next round.

If u have panic and sell, you end up hating yourself, mkt last i said last nite remain unchanged or down less than 1%.

But it is not that i m right, it is how much we make when right, and how much i m willing to loss when wrong, for a trader.

For those who long, they loss much by holding tight, but this time around, they are lucky, i believe if they hold till the early  Q4 or hopefully end of the yr to see bountiful profit.

i hope i m right in my view, because if this come about we will prosper together.

may all be well.
[hr]
[cheongwee 21-06-2012]:

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9643 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
And i would like to buy Gold, especially silver by October.
Gold stock or physical gold???  I think stock will soar higher.
I love to have more silver.

More
12 years 1 week ago #9672 by MacGyver
Dear cheongwee,
Maybe you can highlight the rationale to us, behind your love for gold and silver. Especially when the Fed has highlighted a low interest rate environment will persist for quite a while. Hence, gold as a hedge towards inflation counts for little in the coming months.
And why do you think stocks will rise in the coming months?
US elections will come in October and there is a widespread feel that Obama will lose this election. That means less spending and increase in taxes.
2012 certainly does not seem to be a year for the equity market.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds