Penny stocks ended because ....

• Vostro
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9492 by Vostro
Penny stocks ended because .... was created by Vostro
I have just seen this April 2012 post in Remisiers.org website by 'hengliang'. I agree with his point, as follows :

Once again the abrupt end to the run on penny stocks come about because broking houses have decided to clam down on the limits for the stocks and declare such stocks as designated. Such a procedure cannot be allowed to happen. Declaration of a stock as designated should come from the governing authorities and not from the broking houses.

Imagine such arbitrary declaration by the broking houses may be open for manipulation by some people although the run in penny stocks is also probably due to the syndicates manipulating the stocks. Then again, what is a stock exchange for? The broking houses have already set a limit for each client and a limit for each remisier. Shouldn't that be a basis for their trading? If each time there is a run on the penny stocks the broking houses come and designate the stocks then the stock exchange might as well delist such stocks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9493 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Stay out of China penny stocks. China scare!

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9495 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Penny stock run is far from over. They are just lying low for the moment , the way i see them play out.

And for s-chip, those guy here who long them will be happy soon, we are very close to that. . should i say 2 to 3 months later.

I accumulate them cheap recently and ready for them to play out. So i am biased. Please buy at your own risk.

They will be over , but over my dead body.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9549 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
If you are still pondering whether to be or not to be in, then very soon it will be over, the next rally will the nearest star, 4 lights yr away., like i read one post in a forum said.

Just have a stop to protect your capital , and follow the trend till it end, simple way to profit from the rally.Lose 10% , win, much much more, multi bagger, for s-chip and penny.

And penny going to be top 30 day to day ., they are definitely not over, till BB drop dead..

• Cowgirl
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9554 by Cowgirl
Replied by Cowgirl on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Hey cowboy, what makes u so sure abt penny rally?

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #9555 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Hey cowgirl,

You cannot see, top vol mostly pennies???

Penny rally will one day end in Q4 or ended with cowgirl got married to a cowboy, not me, I am 60 yrs old  speculative cowboy, not suitable for long term investment for any serious value long term invester.

My lease on this planet is at best 30yrs 10,000 days ( inclusive of sleep time) if i m very lucky, if worst case, next 3 sec., so it is a lousy for long.

It is very profitable to be a cow_anything..cowboy, cowgirl ,cowteenager, cowaunty, cowuncle.anything begin with cow, will be profitable.

Buy GSH, TT int, and unifiber  just this 3 will gallop the cowboy or girl all the way laughing to the bank??? To Greece bank or German bank??? you guess.. Please ride them at your own risk.

Hope you jump on the top the horse now, cowgirl. or any cow -anything out there reading this, will you accept my invitation to risk.

Hope Greece will be the same by Monday, then we will rally , but i will be taking profit soon next week. then wait .

But because i m a careful cowboy riding a sometimes unpredictable horse, i have a stop loss, just in case i fall off the horse. Hope you too put on your protective gear, cowgirl.

if you break your bone you cannot find your handsome cowboy to get married. Be careful.
[hr]
[Cowgirl 16-06-2012]:
Hey cowboy, what makes u so sure abt penny rally?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by cheongwee..

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds