Penny stocks ended because ....

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #9556 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Very funny, hoh, market all up on last day before Greece election , alot of people think it is going to collapse big time, and people selling off to side line., Why? the rally???

and also US data all go south, and yet dow up 100 pts,

Wondering it is a bear trap, to lure all the cowboy to the cliff at the highest point, and push them over. so they can died a sure anf tragic death, right??

But the market are up against a careful cowboy, who can only knock unconcious, but never ever dies.

I do fall off the horse several times, and got injuire and not dead because, i do not stay long on the horse stable long enough for it to trample me to a confirm death.

you should also do this...

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by cheongwee..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #9557 by cheongwee.
Now i want to "cow" about s-chip.

I believe they are going to gallop strongly and fastest, till you all think they have come turn the corner.

Accumulate quietly, so can died quietly also, or soar happily to heaven.. you say???

But they will soar within months. I have been "cowing" them recently and patiently.

Please "cow" at your own risk, have some protective gear, a cowboy must have.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9577 by cheongwee.
So is anyone still got doubt that penny will make honey. I m in beautiful profit now.
ride the penny to make big money. Don't waste this last chence of this cycle.
but penny are  for trade, not for long, all my penny are risky.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9578 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
No matter how well off we are, we can only use this much, eat this much, this a useless life, i went to the funeral yesterday at choa chu kang of a rich man my business associate,, he too buried in one hole,among the many guy, some poor some rich, i dont know.
so in the end , we are poor, we cannot take it with us the wealth, oh yes, yesterday i saw big paper house and big paper plane, and all those luxury items in paper form to be burn for his uses in the other world., i wonder he got them when he reach there?
so with that, why should you scare to lose, because in the end you also loss,
how to lose those possesions, becuase we did not come into this level with them, so how can they belong to us?
ok,. they belong to you till you join the guy i went to see off, or u join me later, that for sure.
so are you stii going to wait , jump on the train now.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9579 by cheongwee.
To be well off, honestly as far as i know, it is not investemnt in stock, except for a lucky few, they have got affinity with the market,
it is not through analysis of stock, ohterwise all those CFA, or so call analyst will be very rich. We know they are not.
As far as i know of my friends, most of them got rich by doing business, and a few highly qualified and highly educated rich. so to be rich in stock investemnt, will be a hope, as good as a dream.
as for me,  it is my business, my stock trade is just doing well only, it is  sort of a past time, because of year of investemnt, how can we cut off from this.
I have my big losses, and that was during the Asian financial crises, lost some 2.5m mostly stock listed on the clob.
I do secretly envy of other achievemnt which are better than mine,
It can generate a paasive income in the form of div, but to be rich, is an affinity, otherwise , it got no meaning to be one.
but do not envy of other, one hill is higher than the other, and that does not means a high hill is always the best,
and this round my tg is 1.5 to 2m by Q4. all will go to where they are suppose to be.
some of my friend are rich, but only rich in possesion, they are poor in many areas.
we are loss in sex, money, power, status, and our senses.,and our ego,
in the end , we loss our life., end game.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9580 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
thank you for your contribution. they are enlightening and interesting. fyi - i also lost significant money during the Asian crisis. may you have a prosperous year

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds