Penny stocks ended because ....

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9690 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
If you ask for opinion i have earlier posted in this thread.I will simply paste here again, just that you miss.
But if you want fact, then i can't , i believe, even those fund manager can't produce fact, thus you always heard them say " I  think so on and so on...." over CNA. I think only.
so now my opinion, not fact. Here it is....

Why i am so bullish?

A lot of money have been piling onto safe haven, treasury and dollar. and push the price down  till it is the same level when lehman collapse and crises was full blown, but now we are no where near that, because PIGS have not default, but mkt is acting like they have already happen. Imagine if those money reliased that PIGS are not going to default in the immediate future and find their way back into stock, It is going make stock soar sky high.

Secondly, with so many countries economies going down hill, govt got no choice, except go into easing mode, China have done some, India, and many more will follow, with the famous Fed coming QE. This is good for mkt, wait the QE will follow soon, because Obama will not allow his re-election chance throw to the wind.

Thirldly, Euro PIGS will not default with the ECB and EFSF throwing them a life line till 2013.

And last but not least, did you notice the dow holding on strongly as the world markets go down with each eurozone bad news.
If Wall st is not afraid, why should we."

I can produce fact about my trade, maybe some of you here show me how i can do that over at this site, but i will have to blackout some important detail, but then again you will said it is a fake.
So it is difficult, but who know, we can meet face to face and make friend, and share our trade and knowledge will be even better, I
I dont mind your doubt, like you said this is a so and so forum, you dont know me and also i dont know whether you are genuine,
But what matter most is if you still are not in the market, you will miss the boat soon,

I have never seen dow in such good shape, see the last hour of yesterday dow you will know.
And there are some 3 times more money on safe haven , if just one times come back inot stock, it is enough to make it soar,
Wait till you see to believe.
[hr]
[MacGyver 26-06-2012]:

Dear cheongwee,
Maybe you can highlight the rationale to us, behind your love for gold and silver. Especially when the Fed has highlighted a low interest rate environment will persist for quite a while. Hence, gold as a hedge towards inflation counts for little in the coming months.
And why do you think stocks will rise in the coming months?
US elections will come in October and there is a widespread feel that Obama will lose this election. That means less spending and increase in taxes.
2012 certainly does not seem to be a year for the equity market.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9691 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
I forgot to answer you about gold and silver.
In fact, my father handover his jewellery business to me, but i sold it off to another fellow indonesian  country man, who are also in this line. I never like this trade, no doubt it was profitable.
In the early day, my dad was in truthly gold jewellery, and leater we will more in diamond trade till he poassed away and i sold it off.
I personnally hate gold and silver. like WB famously said.
Bit 2013, gold will be very profitable, you think the dollar will be safe haven, wait till QE3 come and Moody downgarde the US, then you will know the dollar is not safe, GOLD will shine brightly, i like silver, silver will run faster than gold by then.
And with PIGS set to default come 2013, and with all these easing by country ard the world due to economy slowdown,easing menas reduce int rate, reduce rate means increase money supply, thus debasing the current existing money.
Very long tale, but 2013 we will see big trouble.
And eastern Europe next, you see.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9692 by cheongwee
With the economy most likely in a recession now, and i believe like ECRI said it is,Fed will have got no choice but to come out QE3, but they risk a downgrade from credit rating agencies.
Don't forget, they are already downgraded,
This coming one is going to be hell for stock!!!
Gold and Silver will outperform stock in 2013.
i will be buying in Oct, why? dollar averaging, and ahead of the crowd.
wish me luck, wish all prosper,

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9693 by cheongwee
ThisThis rally is just a long bear mkt rally, it is a set up to trap more invester, especially those who long.
That is why i suggest a cut loss for your long vestment, I cannot see anything wrong with it.
If i m right, stock got more to go down till lower than 2009 low, i strong belive it will ,ppl will be very pessimistic this time and you save yourself heartaches, if i m wrong you can jump back in with some losses.
I would suggest astop loss of 20% for your long vestment, if it can go down 20% dont hold sell with confidenbt to buy back later cheaper, If it can go down 20%, it got much more to go down, isn't it???
I mean good, what shd i post this to make enemy. You will see hwat i mena when the time come.
We are a small community here, i wish all well,you lose is my lose.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9694 by cheongwee
You may wonder why the fed did not come out QE3 but do the twist,
But we know they are now going to run out of bullet, they cannot twist forever, so soon they got to come out a QE3, but risk a downgrade.
They know that they will be downgraded if we come out a QE3 . but what choices have they.
even with zero rate money is not circulating enough for economy to growth. Have you heard that most of the growth are not from the private sector. only true growth in the private sector can turn the economy, but this is not happen faster enough, thus unemployment rate is till sky high.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9695 by cheongwee
And this week is going to be profitable for penny.
today i add on Maxi -cash at 45c, will cut at 40.5
i will be taking profit as when i see syn cash out.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds