Penny stocks ended because ....

• peter lee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9581 by peter lee
Replied by peter lee on topic Re:Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
[hr]
[Guest 20-06-2012]:
thank you for your contribution. they are enlightening and interesting. fyi - i also lost significant money during the Asian crisis. by may you have a prosperous year. by peter lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9582 by Guest
CheongWee, what do u think of Huawei engaging Ntegrater as partner to serve Singtel? Could it be Huawei preparing for taking over a small Singapore IT company to use it for globalization esp penetrating the western countries?

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9583 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
I do not know, but i know the rally will not be in a straight line to 14000.,but overtime all stock should be in higher ground.

So stay vested, but because i trade , so i may be out soon, to wait for the next round, look like makret is expecting Ben to continue the twist, but there is a 50% chance he may not do it this time, he may wait till next meeting., but he will do it somehow, all data are pointing to a recession, And six months form now we will know that it is.

But with so much money in bond and safe prodduct, if these money will find it way back to risk equity and if euro did not crack, we will see mkt soar higher and higher and PIGS are far from default, the nearest risk, Greece is most likely over , next year will be an eventful year, get ready to short big time., Go to learned how to short if you do not know.it is going to be profitable.

wish all propser
[hr]
[Guest 20-06-2012]:
CheongWee, what do u think of Huawei engaging Ntegrater as partner to serve Singtel? Could it be Huawei preparing for taking over a small Singapore IT company to use it for globalization esp penetrating the western countries?

More
11 years 10 months ago #9584 by gangho
Huawei is very stringent in selecting a partner. When it does so, it does it with a strategic interest. perhaps it is testing Ntegrator, to take it over eventually. it need a cmy with mgt/staff that can speak English wel and can penetrate the western mkt. Ntegrator seems like a good choice. worthwhile to take a small stake and see what happens..cheap cheap now

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9585 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Penny stocks ended because ....
Today was suppose to sell 100 lots kepland bought a few days back, but ended buying 100 lots more,i did not realised till it was through, because someone come into my office and distracted me.
so , now just take action as condition allow. bought at 3.13, though it was in the black, but i will still take profit soon.

hope all prosper.

• Keppel fan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #9598 by Keppel fan
Replied by Keppel fan on topic SIAS on outlook & stock picks.
SIAS Research, the research arm of the Securities Investors Association of Singapore, conducted a free public seminar on Monday on the stock market, in Mandarin. Analysts said that there could be a technical rebound in local stocks over the next couple of months, although the medium-term outlook for stock markets worldwide was bearish.

Stocks recommended include steel manufacturer Delong Holdings, cord-blood bank Cordlife Group, knitted fabric maker China Taisan, real estate investment trusts like First Reit and AIMS AMP Capital Industrial Reit, property developers CapitaLand and Keppel Land, and shipping company Neptune Orient Lines.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds