UMS and foreland.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6081 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
garl
I agree with you , but institutional invester are not stupid, they must have assess foreland in detail before they invested in. But i believe they are not entitle to what we invester are entitle to, like dividend and etc. go read in SGX for detail.
But i am not sure the extra share will dilute earning in this case, but small invester follow BB. If BB are willing to invest their money in foreland, that can only imply good for the stock, They must have see goodness in foreland to put their money here.
Anyway,, i read their bal sheet , and like it and if nothing big happen in Euro or Wall st. i believe this one will be back to pre crises performance base on previous 2 quaters.
and i am looking at 40cmin.by end of year(.pre crises 2008 was 60c) it is too ambitious, anyway, i have taken profit along the way left some 400 lots. Hope it can, but if it stagnant at this current px, i may sell and look eslewhere, if opportunity arise eslewhere.
Since i still like the stock, i will not sell for now and leave it alone and put ta stop loss of 20%, to go long here.
If u vested and worry, see how worry u are, you may sell till you are comfortable. But i think foreland is good. Go read about it innovation. And customers base have increase tremandously for their new product.
thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6158 by niadmin
Replied by niadmin on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Going by the June 1 edition of the APF Expert Stock Screener, Foreland is 21% short of consensus analyst target price.

In addition, based on Ichimoku technical indicators, the technical outlook is not positive. For more info on the Screener, click WHAT STOCKS TO BUY?

More
12 years 11 months ago #6224 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland seems to be no more in play. That's the thing about hot stocks. They are played up in order to fetch a good price for a placement. After that...... deflate. Wonder why there are placees taking the placement when they should know that the stock has been pushed up and will deflate soon

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6229 by cheongwee.
yeh
you sound worried, are u vested. For me I am not, cause i am sitting on profit. I bought 9c, 11c .
Look at UMS, when i bought at 40 it went down to 36 i buy more, and i buy on the way up...really, in this no face forum why shd i bluff, i got no monetery gain. When it went down, at the other forum,there was similar post like yours, but i think those already sold out and was so quiet now.
Look at UMS, SIAS tg px 1.0...u believe them, they got reseach.
just be patient, dont listen to noise.
Admin is advertising for a software. That does not meant foreland is fundamentally a lousy stock. I still belive it is a good stock and stay vested , and have a trailing stop.
at current mkt situation, other than those Artvision on play, i dont think BB dare to play, but be patient, foreland is ok, so is Qingmei.
I just bought qingmei today. and will buy more foreland it is hit 12c. but i thk it is the lowest it can go, unless Wall st crash then of course even the best stock listed on the "what stock to buy" is also useless.
dont worried, over at UMS i have make alot, even if , really if foreland is another Gaoxian, i wont lose, but it is not likely.
buy foreland.if you have not.
Dont follow some software, if they are good, they shd be buyng stock, not selling software. But somee do mark up your chances...with disclaimer...just ask why disclaimer if they are so sure.
I hope the admin read this and not get insulted and stop me from this forum.
but even if it does, it is their right, their forum, not mine in the first place...cheers.

cheongwee

More
12 years 10 months ago #6366 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland 'cheonged' this morning to 14 cents. I have been waiting and waiting to buy at at a lower price.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #6378 by cheongwee.
Those who got Foreland, also got doubt, BB just refuse to push it up to ard 16c, but since i am betting bullish for next 6 mth, i will long this one with stop loss as per normal.
And look at UMS..dingdong 55 to 60 plus, but i heard officials from Korea exchange is in town to review UMS., once approve i believe this one will be close to a dollar. And i was told Korean guy like electroninc stock type like UMS, i strongly believe they will push it up for us.
And i buy more Qingmei, but today got nothing done.
So all in 3 counters for me, and valuetronic, i will only buy when break out. Unless something unfortunate happen which i cut loss for above all 3....hope not.
so would suggest to buy the above...of course depending tonite Greece parliament vote.
but i still see some breath left till early next year.
good luck to all.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds