UMS and foreland.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6044 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
UMS is resilent even after XD. This spell good for the stock.
Foreland chiong again today, hope play is even better tomolo.
Today add on Qingmei. I think at this px is good value. And somehow just couldn't get my eye off this one. Affinity??? or retribution ahead for me???hope not.
And hope this PIGS can pull thro' till end of the year. I think should be able to. But default , they will, a matter of time. There is no way they can pay off the debt. They got no will power. Their people will never co-operate with their govt on austerity measure which is very tough. First, it will be Greece, with the rest get worse with time.
But they could still kick the can further down the road by going to IMF, for bailout. Hope by doing this will see stock chiong for us to unlaod.
good luck guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6047 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland got halted this morning after yesterday's foreplay which excited the market.

Qingmei, i hope, is not your Fatal Attraction, Cheongwee.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6052 by cheongwee.
yeh
I read that WP Low TK prepare 2 notes to read to their supporters right after the result of election. One is for victroy and the other is for defeat. He is right. He prepare in advance of what he will say in defect and victory.
But he success, so he read the victory one to his supporter. He is such a good leader., wellprepared.
So in stock, we must also be prepare for both way, but ppl always think abt winning., and cannot take losses.
When time come to cut, you cut, when time come to dies , you just dies, is that so difficult???
But if you cannot even take a little fatality , then you should not buy stock. Those s-chip ppl lose heavy because they did not cut. I know, because one of them is my friend. He lose heavy.
So, i am always ready to cut for foreland and UMS.
foreland is not so popular a counter, so halt no one tok abt, but i dont thk anything bad, but even if it is, i will cut.
Thank for your concern.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6056 by cheongwee.
These words are famous..".let winners run and cut your losers fast"..but how do we know who are the winner and losers. A winner running may soon take a turn to be loser, and likewise also the loser may take sudden turn to be a good winner.....example OSIM( we know this is now history)....0.05 to 1.6X!!!
what i do is for stock running i employ trailing stop(UMS), for stock just bought i apply cut loss at 10%.at time 15% see situation.
A big bear once waited patiently for a whole day by a stream. Finally, he caught a small fish.
The small fish say..."i am too small to fill up your big stomach. Please let me go. After several years I will grow into a big fish. Then you can eat me, so i can satisfy your big stomach."
The bear say.."Do you know why i am so big? Because i will never let go of whatever small fortune i have in my hand in exchange for a long shot."
We people are such, include me...hold on to the past and look to the future, and not embrace the present. Only those who can appreciate what they have now truely live....saying of Buddha.
I at time do fall into these circumstances, afterall we are all humane (fallible).
What so good, if foreland tomolo say announce good news..takeover...if i am dead.
never regret take profit early..

More
12 years 11 months ago #6059 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Foreland -- placement
cheongwee, you must be a smart investor becos you will survive the winters when they come while many others will suffer or even die.

now as for Foreland, this fella was a classic foreplay in the past few days, getting everybody excited becos ..... a placement was coming!

Tonight, the company announced :

45m new shares at 12.35 cents per share to various investors including
institutional investor

• Net proceeds of approximately S$5.5m will be used as general working capital

More
12 years 11 months ago #6062 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland still strong -- up 1 cent in early trade. Now 15.5 cents. However, this could be a strategy by 'you know who' to encourage traders to join in the buying.

Usually a placement is not positive for the stock becos of the dilution in earnings for existing shareholders.

So the initial strength in the morning could be ..... a trap! U jump in and buy... .who knows those who have been 'foreplaying' Foreland could be ready to exit.    my 2 cents worth.

Cheongwee, what do you think>?

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds