UMS and foreland.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6706 by Joes
He attended a Foreland CFO presentation at cimb today. His quickie notes:

1. the 1Q jump in revenue & net profit will be sustained. 2Q results will be good, 3Q and 4Q.
2. company has been paying dividends in past 5 years since IPO, except 2009 -- cos financial crisis. this year, will pay at least 20%  of net profit. Considering interim dividend too, in order to make investors more confident.

3. demand for Foreland's products is very high -- boss has to reject orders cos not enough production capacity.

4. utilisation rate now is abt 88%, which is near full capacity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6714 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
So whom do you trust? Your remniser or yourself?
I read the earlier post of yours which are full of suspicion abt foreland and the post now, which scare you may miss the boat.
I think you should give foreland a miss and look at other counter, there are alot.
so you can sleep peacefully. and let the mkt do walk the talk.
I suggest you look at FJ Ben. pls dont tell ohter i tell you this one.. soaring soon.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6723 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Thank you Cheongwee for the FJ Ben tip. I will buy it if I am happy after doing my homework. Now 38 cents. up 0.5 cents today.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6731 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Discounts are everywhere now. Foreland also. Phillip Securities analyst chop, chop the valuation, citing discount this & discount that. First time I see this sort of analysis to derive Target Price:

"We price Foreland at 4.35x FY11E earnings. This represents a hefty 70% discount to broad market PE of around 14.5x. Reasonable considering a 50% (we are cautious too) S-chip “may-go-bust-anytime” sentiment discount, 10% small cap discount and a further 10% for the laughable bid-ask spread of $0.001. This gives us a target price of $0.191."

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6740 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
What if mkt want to play till 50c!!!
if 19c i will be very happy , cause i bought ave 9.5c.
if it go higher say 50c. i will shave my head and keep it that way for one year.
and i give it a one year period.
How??what say you all???
i am now buying FJ Ben and CWT, Sapphire, OKP.
so far am 1/4 into the mkt.
eeven if mkt next wk crash, i am still ahppy , cause still got 3/4 to shoot at all blues chips.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6748 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland is working harder than ever before to reach out to investors.
My source told me that another group of analysts were invited to visit Foreland last week. yes, another group. they had one trip just a while earlier.

And you read the CIMB presentation? The CFO is HK, he came to SG to talk --- don't be worried about S-chips like us....Our business is strong, even have to turn away orders ..

[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/912-2011/4141-foreland-magic-show-of-fabric-technology]FORELAND: Magic show of fabric technology[/url]

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds