UMS and foreland.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6751 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re: Foreland - Positive Alert!
Cheongwee, may I be the first to congratulate you on yr Stk Pick of Foreland.

In anticipation of the announcement of the unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended 30 June 2011 (“2Q 2011”), the Board of Directors of Foreland Fabrictech Holdings Limited (the “Company”, and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) deems it appropriate to provide a positive profit alert for the benefit of shareholders of the Company.
For 2Q 2011, the Group is expected to report a significantly higher revenue, compared to the corresponding period in the financial year ended 31 December 2010 (“2Q 2010”), due to the strong demand for its high grade and functional fabrics.

The strong demand was a result of the recovery in the market of high grade textile products and the continuous expansion in the Group’s business forhigh grade umbrella fabrics.
Accordingly, the Group expects to report a significantly higher profit before taxation for 2Q 2011 as compared to 2Q 2010.
The Company will disclose further details when it announces its unaudited financial results for 2Q 2011 on or about 12 August 2011.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #6755 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
yeh
i dont know how the mkt will react tomolo, but if there is any action, it is going to be short lived.
so if u want to take some money off the table , u can do it.
and at time, even if the counter is so good,and mkt is not interested in it, what can we do, except to buy and so long it wont go under , it grow and grow till mkt cannot ignore it anymore,That is when our harvest time have arrived.
another is Qingmei, i have bought sapphire also.
recently observe that there is some action in Qingmei. Mkt is anticipating something??
I think it is still danger out there, euro is still not ok, what if next Spain turn to get downgrade and they got into trouble, this one the ECB and IMF combine also cannot save them.
why i think euro will get worse, becos 2 half global economy got slowdown and those pigs economy already in the negative can only get worse. So no money in , how to pay, dies lah.i predict the most by early next year they got to default.
I think got porift , take first. short term 6 mth still ok, but i fear next year , will be a year of reckoning. I have this feeling. So i will get off and use hit and run after the 4 quater.
good luck to you also and all.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6922 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Foreland has got big volume at 2.5 m currently. The stock price is not budging, though. 11.3 cents is cheap cheap.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8916 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Oi, Andy Luong, Mr CEO of UMS, why you sold 4,570,000  shares on 27 April?
47 cents is good enough for you?

A day earlier, you sold 8,074,000.
Altogether, collected S$5.6 million cash. For what?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by pine.

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8921 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:UMS and foreland.
Like i said, penny are for trading, not long.
If CEO are selling, at times it does not relate to fundamental. He need cash also for his interest.
Hope it is not. 
But i m all out of these penny. Months back. Esp s-chip that are not liquid.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8924 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:UMS and foreland.
so u sold all your qingmei also? Time to buy some back la, if u still have spare cash. but for long term (1-2 years). potenially 2-3 bagger

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds