Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago #8972 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
he can just ignore the share price and no divident etc... He has many ways to do this. But there is no free lunch in the world. If he will do that way, he will lose his reputation and good pool of investors. Under current price, there is no need to fake accounting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8973 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
At this point in time, there's no reason to believe accounts are fake. And there's no serious bad news. I'm putting my trust in my investment strategy and in mr su. He's silent cos his plate is full with xibodeng. But I am hopeful next week in his 3Q results report he can say something to calm our nerves. In the short term no one can accurately and consistently predict stock price. If it can drop by 1.5 cents a day, it can increase 1.5 cents a day too. Hence I'm not jumping in and out. I'm stick to the stock unless there's something solid to show ive made a serious mistake. In that case, I'll take it as an expensive lesson in investing.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8975 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I hope you arr all well. But dont you guy have a stop loss . You should have a stop loss even for long position.
Never be afraid of miss opportunity, mkt is always there, but not us.
i wish all Qingmei invester well.
I believe it wont go belly up so soon, 2 years inot listing.
Any coy go under in 2 years after appearing in SGX, anyone know of one???
[hr]
[peterlynch 02-05-2012]:
At this point in time, there's no reason to believe accounts are fake. And there's no serious bad news. I'm putting my trust in my investment strategy and in mr su. He's silent cos his plate is full with xibodeng. But I am hopeful next week in his 3Q results report he can say something to calm our nerves. In the short term no one can accurately and consistently predict stock price. If it can drop by 1.5 cents a day, it can increase 1.5 cents a day too. Hence I'm not jumping in and out. I'm stick to the stock unless there's something solid to show ive made a serious mistake. In that case, I'll take it as an expensive lesson in investing.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8976 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Qingmei conference call??
Qingmei's IR consultant, August Consulting, gave this response:

"The company may schedule a conference call with shareholders following its 3Q results announcement to provide further assurances. The call has yet to be confirmed but I will definitely keep you informed if it happens so that you can speak to the management directly about your concerns."

More
12 years 2 months ago #8977 by peterlynch
Value investors in the mould of Buffett don't use stop loss. A stock price can fluctuate 50% in a year on an average. We depend on fundamentals, we don't mind price fluctuations as they can be maneuvered or irrational depending on mkt sentiments

More
12 years 2 months ago #8978 by peterlynch
I mean mold, not mould.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds