Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago #9003 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Qingmei
Hi greenrookie - You are unlucky to have sold one day early and I was lucky to buy yesterday. I don't think anybody expect the rebound today as they will be releasing their ugly 3Q report 9th May. Anyway, stop loss or cut loss are normal as we do not have deep pockets. I do it all the time, including switching stocks. Better to live to fight another day as the SGX will be always there. Hope you hit a winner soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9095 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Qingmei
9M profit = RMB 174 million. looks great!

But, actually 3Q = Rmb 14 million vs RMB73 m in the previous year. It's a 81% plunge.

Well, the man said:

Mr Su Qingyuan (苏清远), Executive Chairman and CEO of Qingmei, said, “Despite the challenging operating environment, we remain profitable in this quarter and for the nine months ended 31 March 2012. Even though we expect the market conditions to remain challenging, we believe that Qingmei is resilient and in a strong position to survive intensified competition and this period of industry consolidation.”

He continued, “For one, with our scale of operations, we are one of the largest and most cost efficient players in the market. Our balance sheet is robust as we have no borrowings, considerable cash resources and are backed by a net asset value of RMB 1.68 per share. The management team, myself included, remain firmly committed and are continuously analysing and reviewing the situation, and adjusting our tactics accordingly, to ensure that Qingmei is on the right growth track. Barring unforeseen circumstances, the Group is expected to remain profitable for FY2012.”

More
12 years 1 month ago #9097 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
all things considered, it is a fine quarterly report. positive cash flow, to say the least. 9M 2012 report not very far from 9M 2011. lets see how Mr Market reacts tomorrow. looking to buy more

More
12 years 1 month ago #9100 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
Considering China economy is bad now, QM's report is good.

Following is the report of QM's competitor (YT) in China:
data.eastmoney.com/Notice/Notice_Detail....46-ddb5-580dc6d89ee1
quote.eastmoney.com/sz002517.html

www.finanznachrichten.de/pdf/20120509_21...2579F4002786E0.1.pdf

Number of share of QM is about 8 times of YT,
YT share price now is about $3.6 which is about 50 times of current QM price.
In the last few years, QM has more profit, revenue etc. than YT. It is not changed even now.

In short, after calculation, QM share price  needs to increase 50/8=6 times. Even divided by 2, the share price will increase 3 times in the next year.
Low ending product like shoes etc will always be manufactured in China. In the near future, there are no competitors from other countries.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #9102 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
A stock is only good if it nake u money.
This one did, i sold at 8.7 bought 7.5, but it is a one nite stand.
hope BB come and play again.
by the way, what is the coy making, shoes???

More
12 years 1 month ago #9103 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
If you sell tomorrow, then ask yourself, why you bought it.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds