Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago #8979 by peterlynch
Abb- that's great news. Finally they are reacting to our concerns. May I know where u get this info? Can it be verified?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8980 by yang
Singapore investors can call SGX and goverment to force a policy that for all Chinese companies listed in Singapore, they MUST response to retail share holders questions every month. China is very special. I think trust is the most important thing in business and investment. If there is no trust, nothing is valid.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8981 by yang
Do not believe CHEAP TALK. Lets see Mr. Su 's action.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8982 by peterlynch
A written assurance from August Consulting (the IR firm for Qingmei Group Holdings Limited and the principal contact for the Group’s shareholders in Singapore) which I am presenting below: "Please rest assured that our financial statements and cash flows for FY2011 are in order as certified by our auditors, BDO Limited. Qingmei is committed to corporate governance and we continue to uphold a high level of corporate transparency toward our shareholders. We had on 18 April 2012 guided that our sales and profit for 3QFY12 will be affected due to a slowdown in the China domestic market arising from intensified competition and industry consolidation. Our customers are also more prudent in placing orders due to the current market conditions. Nevertheless, we expect to remain profitable for FY2012. Apart from the abovementioned profit guidance, we are not aware of any information not previously announced concerning the Group which might explain the change in the price of the Company’s shares. Changes in share price is subject to market forces and is something that is not within our control under the current market sentiment. Thank you for your loyal support for the Group. We understand your concerns and hope that you will bear with us during this challenging period. We will be able to provide a more detailed update when we announce our 3QFY2012 results on or before 9 May 2012 via SGXNet.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8983 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Qingmei conference call??
Look here, i am vested in the train, tomolo if this train come to 1.64 , i will drop out at whatever station.
I am long here, even that i put a stop. then i will wait and see. i dont afraid of miss opportunity.
Long does not means we have to ride it up and down, very dizzy you know???
this train have been a real long in my portfolio. I dont fell in love with it. If it is a gone case, i will let it go.
Anyway, it is make me lot of money for years. I will wait for opportunity to ride it up.
I have alot to look at, 
I hope the management really come out and clarify like abb told us.
all the best.

[hr]
[peterlynch 02-05-2012]:
Value investors in the mould of Buffett don't use stop loss. A stock price can fluctuate 50% in a year on an average. We depend on fundamentals, we don't mind price fluctuations as they can be maneuvered or irrational depending on mkt sentiments

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8984 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Qingmei conference call??
Look here, i am vested in the train, tomolo if this train come to 1.64 , i will drop out at whatever station.
I am long here, even that i put a stop. then i will wait and see. i dont afraid of miss opportunity.
Long does not means we have to ride it up and down, very dizzy you know???
this train have been a real long in my portfolio. I dont fell in love with it. If it is a gone case, i will let it go.
Anyway, it is make me lot of money for years. I will wait for opportunity to ride it up.
I have alot to look at, 
I hope the management really come out and clarify like abb told us.
all the best.

[hr]
[peterlynch 02-05-2012]:
Value investors in the mould of Buffett don't use stop loss. A stock price can fluctuate 50% in a year on an average. We depend on fundamentals, we don't mind price fluctuations as they can be maneuvered or irrational depending on mkt sentiments

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds