Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago #8958 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I throw in towel... alert activaited, at 7.2 but no time to offload, so scary, its ok... manageable loss... Agent sold at 6.8 for me Wish you all the best. Game over for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8959 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
so sad. i wonder who has been doing all the buying if there is so much mistrust in QM?

More
12 years 2 months ago #8960 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I am buying :-). It is redicuous. It does not match the calculation. Based on today's selling, 10M share about decreasing S$0.015, CEO Mr. Su at most can sell another 20M (50% share of the company) share then the company will delist (share price to zero). For 20M share, at most, he can get average S$0.04/share. In other words, he can only get S$0.8M (4M RMB). S$0.8m is really nothing for him. S$0.8m cannot cover costing of IPO.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8961 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
Who can list some Chinese companies which was delisted in SGX?

I have no information on this. But I think Chinese will not give up the chance of getting money from SGX so easily. Based on this assumption, i guess that there was not many companies delisted in SGX.  

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8962 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Qingmei
i don't understand your calculations, or what you are calculating. pls elaborate. what i know is the heavy selling is unrational and unjustified. But it is a reflection of market sentiments toward QM and ceo. There is a lot of fear and i am having difficulty resisting the herd instinct to sell. But investing must be devoid of emotions. But what assures me is that it must be Hunter Hall; otherwise, how can there be a vol of 15M of selldown at no apparent reason (profit warning ws 2 weeks ago in April 18). Plus, a big plus here, no other directors have sold their shares, and ceo hasn't sold additional shares since april 17. and that was to settle his debts pertaining to the acquisition of xibodeng.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8963 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
My guessing, this selling is not from Hunt hall. I think the guy bought Mr. Su 16% share at S$0.1/share. Hunt Hall should not be risk anymore. Mr. Su sold 16% share to Mr. X, I thought Mr. X is the buzhibao old boss. Furthermore, buzhibao boss needs cash and now he is selling but it is too late for any big share holders. If selling of 10M share low down share price s$0.015, then if another 40M selling will make the price to zero. Now, only Mr. Su can change the share price. He can sell also but he can only sell 40M * 50% (at average 0.04/share). So, if he sells the share, he can only get S$0.8m. This is a very small amount. In other words, there is no space for CEO to sell any share. Mr. Su can only buy back share or just ignore share price.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds