Qingmei

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8922 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I hope u are right, but if u are wrong, then u are buying an empty shell.
I hope this one is alright.

[hr]
[peterlynch 01-05-2012]:
Hi Chong wee, value investors buy when there's a downward trend. We r not averaging down; we r accumulating cheap stock sold down by mr market not because of poor fundamentals but cos of poor market sentiments. Those who bough QM here have done our homework so we r not afraid it will go under. It's not for short term profits. Certainly not for speculations. Like Ben graham said we r buying '50 cents for a dollar'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8923 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
info to share from Peter Lynch's book (i think can help calm some nerves among value investors)- One Up on Wall Street pg 135: Insider selling usually means nothing, and it's silly to react to it. In normal situations insider selling is not an automatic sign of trouble within a company. There are many reasons that officers might sell. They may need the money to pay their children's tuition or to buy a new house or to satisfy a debt (true in Qingmei ceo's case, to satisfy debts related Xibodeng). They may have decided to diversify into other stocks (in a way, also true as ceo used up some of his millions to buy Xibodeng in the first place).

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8927 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
Yes, you got a point. As a trader, i am more interested, if ppl are looking to play here.
I am all ready, if this stock soar.
But what about UMS? Anyway, i am always looking out
Bought TT int at 1105, then 1201.informatic at 108.wish me luck.
except for blues, i have sell mkt, except for short term trading.
i intend to sell all my blues holding by June.
[hr]
[peterlynch 01-05-2012]:
info to share from Peter Lynch's book (i think can help calm some nerves among value investors)- One Up on Wall Street pg 135: Insider selling usually means nothing, and it's silly to react to it. In normal situations insider selling is not an automatic sign of trouble within a company. There are many reasons that officers might sell. They may need the money to pay their children's tuition or to buy a new house or to satisfy a debt (true in Qingmei ceo's case, to satisfy debts related Xibodeng). They may have decided to diversify into other stocks (in a way, also true as ceo used up some of his millions to buy Xibodeng in the first place).

More
12 years 2 months ago #8929 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Qingmei
Yang, If your calculation of 1% left ny hunter is correct, they should be almost or already done. I will be watching out for high volume selldown e.g. More than 5 million shares. It this occurs frequently over th next few weeks, it means others besides hunter is offloading.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8933 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Qingmei
Hi Cheongwei - You are a hilarious character. Just few days ago you asked everyone not to post penny stocks in the forum as they are rubbish. And now you said you bought TT Int and Informatics yesterday and will sell yr blue chips next mth lol. Pray tell why next mth and not now?
I never bother abt hopeless pennies as I have been thru that when I first started investing. Used to both buy and short sell pennies. Exciting but very dangerous if you are not disciplined and if not playing with spare cash. 
The guys here are looking at undervalued and unloved S-Chip pennies but your TT Int and Informatics are purely speculative. I checked them out briefly, one has negative shareholder funds and the other has PER 50.  But I am not saying you will not make $$$ in a frenzied speculative run. Not my cup of tea but never say NEVER. Good luck .    

More
12 years 2 months ago #8934 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
Relaxing, u actually short pennies? Really? I've never shorted before. Care to teach me how it's done? Do u think people are shorting qingmei?

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds