Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8761 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
You cannot say he is irresponsible because he already inform all share holder that he will take script in next time. The problem is that different people digest information in different way and some people keep share long time and some keep short time. In short, Su does not consider the situation in Singapore. Singaporean share holders want everything is explained clearly.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8762 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Qingmei
different business culture. That was why Fujian Zhenyun needed a special audit to bring its business practice in line. Singaporeans also need to understand Chinese way of doing business
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8763 by Joes
James, you can. Just ask your SC contact for the proxy form and the rest would be self-explanatory. It's the same for me and my shares held under another broker's nominee acct.
[hr]
[jameskuwe 19-04-2012]:

i trade under standard chartered. they have custody of my shares.(i dont receive any annual report or proxy forms or invitation to attend AGM). QN- can i attend agms of companies where i won shares thru SC?

More
12 years 2 months ago #8766 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Qingmei
Thanks joes

More
12 years 2 months ago #8767 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Qingmei
James, 
QM EPS for 1H already 25 rmb cents, about 5 cents, as 10cents, forward PE is already only 2X as long as they dun go into losses.

The Xibodeng mess should already be settled by now, and the restructuring complete. I think the slowdown in revenue is due more to the industry downturn then customers and suppliers being angry. In China, as long as there is money to be made, there are no enemies, and since buzhiba already is history, there is no issue of competition.

Just wondered what he wants to do with xibodeng from now on. From the strong revenue growth till just recently, it means the suppliers and customers issue from buzhiba is mangeable.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8768 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
I bought 50K just now. Will buy more if next week price drop again.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds