Qingmei

More
12 years 3 months ago #8630 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Re: Qingmei
Best is to avoid counters when insiders are selling chunks, esp from CEO or Chairman . However, never say NEVER.  If the price drops to super bargain level, it's worth a gamble.  My view only.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8634 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Re:Re: Qingmei
i think it is at super bargain price now, at relatively low volume, most days below average.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8690 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Re:Re:Re: Qingmei
loaded a few more tens of thousands of lots at 0.12 cents. confident that Qing Mei will experience an uptrend in due time.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8698 by Joes
It's not a good sign --- the Aussie fund Hunter Hall has ceased to be a Subst Shareholder. We can only guess why it sold down below 5%. The chances are high that it will sell off everything.

info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttach...nd_B.pdf?openelement

More
12 years 3 months ago #8701 by jameskuwe
Mutual funds usually have a short-sighted view of stocks and the market in general. It is obvious QingMei stock price has been poor in the recent 1 month. Keeping QM in their portfolio will make it look bad. But in the long run, I believe QM will rise in price. Its fundamentals have not change. If it can continue to increase its revenue, profit margin and pay even a little dividend, its price will shoot up again. Chairman still owns more than 50% so I am not worried.Lets hope London Olympics and Euro 2012 will increase its revenue

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #8713 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
I believe the current rally in the penny stock will lead and follow by a rally in the s-chip soon
I am slowly buying here again,
The current chinese govt widening the trading band of yuan may ignite a rally in s-chip.
The chinese govt open monetary policy couple with a low PE stock market will be the perfect
ignition point for a strong rally in the s-chip
I see HK back to 21000, i am long here.
May all be well  and profitable

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds