Qingmei

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8754 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I think low share price is good for him to get more scripts next time (divident / market price). If next divident time is August, it means that the price will stay at 0.10 till august. He can more scripts
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by yang. Reason: changes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8755 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Qingmei
cant he get a personal loan instead of corporate loan, with his guan xi? (maybe he should borrow from Yangzijiang boss who is into micro-financing). if he really is what he said he is, then Su really thinks like a small timer ceo. very disappointed in him so far. Based on his current conduct, it is not an exaggeration to say he doesnt think we are his partners in the company. has anyone ever spoken to him F2F in AGM?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by niadmin.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8756 by sgmystique
Replied by sgmystique on topic Re:Qingmei
Well I had attended the AGM last year but could not interact with Mr. Su because he does not speak English and I don't know Mandarin. I however had good discussions with the independent directors who had expressed great confidence in the numbers reported by Qingmei and were very confident that all was fine. I hope to meet up with them this year as well and see what they have to say...

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8757 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
It is a math problem: He controls the price of the stock. If he low down the price and then he will get back his 16% share with lower cost. This save him a lot compared to loan $ from other people. From Chinese reading, Su had agreement with Buzhibao that no one should disclose this business to other people (although finally, all people knows that he bought buzhibao). The reason that he did this is to not affecting QM relationship with other partners, the second is that he can lower down the price of QM easily (other share hold does not know the internal issues). He has much more information than other share holders. He will win because he can see the cards. Lets see what he say in AGM then decide whether buy or not

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8758 by jameskuwe
I see. independent directors come and go. can;t really take their word as they are like paid employees. i trade under standard chartered. they have custody of my shares.(i dont receive any annual report or proxy forms or invitation to attend AGM). QN- can i attend agms of companies where i won shares thru SC?

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8760 by jameskuwe
yang, this lowering of share price by ceo through such irresponsible actions (like scrip scheme), is this a common practice by chinese ceos?

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds