Qingmei

More
12 years 3 months ago #8770 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Qingmei
Hi Yang - Generally I share most of your views on this counter and S-Chips. But why did you buy at 10 cts when you think the share will drop to 8 or 9 cts next week? I think Hunter Hall will divest all their shares before the 3Q results 9th May or earlier , probably by end this mth.
If CEO did indeed buy Buzhibao on the quiet, he is naive as the news is certain to leak out. Common sense says you shouldn't compete with your customers if you depend on them for a living. Anyway, may be a short term trading buy if price drops to abt 8 cts ?   My views only.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8772 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
I made a mistake when I calculate the % of hunter. The reporting of April 13 does not include selling of April 11 and 12 and 13, So, they should have less than 1% now. Since April 11 to now, the total volume is 41.6M.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8776 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
do you guys think price will stabilize once hunter hall has finished selling? Also, based on your calculation, how long will that take, end of next week. I am hoping to buy around 8 cents but i am worried the cash is noy there already. Audit is still some months away. any views?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8777 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
Do not expected to become rich based on one stock! I always buy different stocks. For QM, if the company has no serious problem, the price is good already and no need to get the lowest. Otherwise, just calculate it as a failure investment. It is normal.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8785 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic Re:Qingmei
Hi Yang - Thanks for clarification. Good luck.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8801 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
price of QM only dropped by 0.01 cents today. Is the a way to ascertain that Hunter Hall has completely divested?

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds