Qingmei

More
12 years 7 months ago #7221 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:Qingmei
19.7 cents last Friday  === shows it's resilient. But who will luv it enough to push it beyond to 25 cents?

[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/912-2011/4374-qingmei-]QINGMEI: Fast-growing S-chip with high 13% dividend yield[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #7666 by sgmystique
Replied by sgmystique on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
Qingmei has now traded at 11.5 cents. Any idea what is happening???

More
12 years 5 months ago #7685 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
CFO resigned. New one appointed. Hope nothing wrong with the accounts which led to CFO's departure.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #7687 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Qingmei
I am not vested yet. After researching on it's competitors and clients show that taiya konggu is having a strong June -sep quarter. Less risk of qingmei stellar Q1 results being cooked since the peers is also doing well.
However, its major clients such as Xtep anta etc, it's reporting weak or flat profits growth guidance going into 2012. Qingmei growth so be flat, best case scenario, or fall by 20-30% (worst case scenario). as written in my previous post, assuming the worst for next 3 quarters, qingmei is still trading sub 2 forward PE.
On my radar screen, but I will stay out of the market for the time being... I am still bearish about market. All good news are from china and US, but the epic center of crisis, Europe seems to be worsening. I believe market has not account that.
Also, qingmei does show some worrying coporate governance issues. After scrip, the chairman will save the company from paying 11 million to himself. Assuming 35% opt for cash, company need to pay 5.5 million, but chairman raise some 3 million from it's sale of shares. So amt pay out as dividend is a paltry 2 million plus, too small to guage if the cash is still there, and too small to cost any disruption to operations if Any funky business is going in...
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by greenrookie.

More
12 years 4 months ago #7792 by greenrookie
Thought chairman will go for all scrip? He owns more than 60% of the company, if he alone opt to covert 60%. Of his sharesholding and no one else go for scrip, then the new shares issues should be around 71 million not 39 million as announced in SGX . That's means he didn't opt for all scrip as he said he would. Maybe I misread his intention, but I give up on this stock... Cannot trust the chairman to keep his words...

More
12 years 4 months ago #7793 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:Qingmei
greenrookie: How did you calculate that?

If you wish, u can verify it with the Investor Relations people at Citigate.

DURING OFFICE HOURS : 6534-5122 (Office)
AFTER OFFICE HOURS : 9750-8237 / 9127-7768 (Handphone)

EMAIL : dolores.phua@citigatedrimage.com
holly.huang@citigatedrimage.com

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds