Qingmei

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8948 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
I hope i share and this post will not enhance your pain further.
Suppose, the building shake now, will you run out of it, or will u say, let see, maybe the earhtquake is too far away, 400 km, so it is just as usual, nothing serious.
What do you say???
Why this one? go and speculate on penny and recover your losses. Just have a stop loss of 10%, u cannot lose, because this rally got lot mre room to go tahn you can imagine.
You win big, you loss only 10%, i believe alot of you out there lose on Qingmei ,more than 10%.
I got you guy out there right??? because this site promote value, i know value??
i know u knw the real value is the mkt. Mkt want to say JEL got value, who are we to argue, just play along and dont be too greedy , with a stop loss will do fine.
I am doing fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8949 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
And i do see going forward s-chip will be play ,S-chip turn will come, and that is not now. But you miss lot of $ making right now.
if we are onm a scale of 1 to 10, i can say we are on 4. still got meat, go for it.
no regret. just have a stop loss, dont be stubborn, the fact is in front of you.
Never argue wiht the mkt, follow the trend,

More
12 years 2 months ago #8950 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
Hi green rookie thanks for the heads up again. Appreciate it. Regarding what chongwee said, understand his drift but that's why not how I invest. I don't jump in and out of trades cos of market trend. That's time consuming and stressful. I buy and stay committed regardless of how the market views the stock. I'll only sell if the fundamentals of QM has changed. I'm buying the company, or a part of it, I'm not buying just its stock. The market is a voting machine in the short run indicating how popular the stock is. The market doesn't necessarily measure the true value of the stock in the short run. I may be wrong about QM but this is my investment strategy. It will work well for other stocks, maybe not QM. But that's my principle. QM investors need mental fortitude now. If QM is not crooked, we will be rewarded. A rally may just catch those who jump in and out off-guard.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8954 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
green rookie, how, 7 cents already. hunter hall just sold a few millions at 6.9 to 7 cents. let that be their last batch. institution selling is like SARS.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8956 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I throw in towel... alert activaited, at 7.2 but no time to offload, so scary, its ok... manageable loss... Agent sold at 6.8 for me Wish you all the best. Game over for me.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8957 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
I throw in towel... alert activaited, at 7.2 but no time to offload, so scary, its ok... manageable loss... Agent sold at 6.8 for me Wish you all the best. Game over for me.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds