Qingmei

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8964 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Qingmei
i see. what happens if the share price becomes 0 cents? has it ever happened before? another matter: so u think hunter hall has zero QM shares now? It's buzhiba's boss, Mr Tan, who is selling? if he was sold 16%, doesn't that make him a major shareholder? doesn't he need to report to sgx if he is selling? can we email all these questions to QM's directors, esp those based in Singapore? shouldn't they be accountable to us for the sharp price drop? also, do u think pple are shorting QM? who are buying?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8965 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
As I said in previous post, the only reasons can be: (1)faked accounting and some people knows already. (2)People just sell because other people sell. (3)Mr. Su wants to delist from SGX. No matter how, such pricing drop is partially due to bias of Singapore investor. Eg, Cityspring, from my calculation, it is actually bankrupted already. But its price is still not too bad. I will not buy any more of QM. No one should buy anymore no matter how low it is.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by niadmin.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8966 by peterlynch
Replied by peterlynch on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
if mr su wants to delist, how will he go about doing it? even if QM is bankrupt, the company is worth more than 6.7 cents, even if there is no cash. I find it difficult to believe that QM's accounts is fake. Why would they sound profit warning? they should continue to lie to us at least until next audit after 4Q 2012. and shouldn't Mr su continue to sell after april 18 instead of stopping at 16%, (which gave him about the amount to settle his own debts)?

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8967 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
I think just let it be. See SGX announcement, see got any news. Now worry also useless.
Since you guy instead of holding. But hope it is what you can afford to lose.
It is ridiculous, nav 33c and got cash , like u guy said, i don't know how much.
It is possible that it will go under. I don't think so.
Maybe, it is the ppl who have become too pessimistic. and the silence of the management  that frustrated the invester.
6c plus is a joke.
Hope you are all well.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago #8969 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
I went to SGX to look at the financial, It make a revenue of 100 over million and net profit some 30 m and was listed some 2 years ago.if i m not wrong, converting into S$.
It is possible it get into trouble so soon???
Anyone care to share? i m looking all out to profit this one.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8971 by yang
Replied by yang on topic Re:Qingmei
To Mr. Su, SGX has no value already unless he changes his mind and do his best to recover the confidence of the market. No matter how, he cannot depends on SGX as his cash pool unless he does something to change.
He either decides to delist or distribute some divident to recover the market confidence. I do think it is possible for the price to drop to S$0.05 which is 50% of the price he transfered his share to unknow person. I think Mr. Su wants to cover his share losing at half cost.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds