Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11042 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
sorry , the previous psot was by me to the quest who ask UMS.
I trade, so i dont bother much of fundamental, but this one look OK fundamentally.
congra if you bought on my suggestion.
I did. 885 lots on my book, at 395 to 405.
be you to prepare to buy your way up.
may all prosper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11043 by cheongwee
I hope i will be right thro late Nov.
One and for all for you.
Those who bought the counter stated in this thread, i can say we will see higher price, even if you bought this week by end Q4, if not then by late Nov.
So if you trade, like me, you know what to do.
but for those who dont trade, just buy the dip if you have money u can afford to put on hold or loss 10%. to 12%.
dont ask me why, you buy this and that., i trade, i dont go for fundamental.
if you cannot take the volatility, do not buy penny, then buy blues, they got further upside.
i hope i can share when time to leave, this bear rally, but i can wrong by some distance, but never wrong over a long short by 2 to 3 months.
After this, i will turn short, learn to short , it is going to be even more profitable.
may all be well till then.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11045 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
hi cheong wee Im the one who posts my question to you on UMS but you never replied. I was hesitant to accumulate to my previous holdings as I am not sure whether UMS will go up or not because it has been staying range-bound all this months, always within 0.39 to 0.42. I was tempted to add on ytd at 0.41 but seeing low volumes i am unsure. I needed your advice. But tdy at closing it went up to 0.43, seemingly to be a break above its usual 0.42. Could this just be temporary or a start of a rally? I had bought into UMS a while back due to its attractive yield and holding on till now, and taken 4 cents of dividend thus far. I bought at 0.42 previously. Hopefully i can get your advice by tomorrow morning, if not too late. And becos i do not have too much capital & a novice, would you be able to advise which one penny counter you think is the best to make the most profits out from?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11046 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
hi cheong wee i will wait for sunday for u to compile your penny lists of potential soarers & multi baggers. I have only a bit of money left & i hope to win.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11054 by cheongwee
I hope

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11055 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
One at a time,
Yoma, seen like at 44c alot of supply, it might be a ploy by BB, then you see sellers at 44c suddenly disappear, if this level through then next will be 46c.
I m still in Yoma, but i have analyse, hope i m right, it is definitely 70% distribution in progress. So be very careful. Strict stop apply here.
Interra, this one i m more comfortable , it could well be on it way to 50c and beyond if i m right.
UMS, i have track this for some times, acc have been all along, today toward the end of trading session , it boil, i hope BB are ready to push. If play is on tomorrow, just buy your way up. I would say this one if 48c , then we see 54c and beyond next, when there we will assess again. Hope i can share with you all then.
For Yoma, especially , follow strictly to stop loss.
FYI, i m in all the counters abv.
hope all are well.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds