Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11087 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Sorry, some typo error.in my previous post.
Should be."I will never buy a stock with no liquidity, no matter how good the fundamental may be."
Yes, why buy when you want to sell , you got no buyer.
Good nite and may all be well, tomolo got chance to buy cheap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11107 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Actually , foreland at today price is a buy, but i would not like my money been hold up here and not put to good use elsewhere, anyway I have already 400 at ave px of 4.9
Actuall, earlier, i thought of cutting and nmove out. But since it is just a small part, I would just leave it alone, and I still see this will be in play if s-chip rally start.
I have this rumour going around that Gaoxian will be relisted soon. That is good news to some, but definitely it may spark a rally in s-chip. But even without this, I still have a gut feelin that penny and s-chip will be last to rally hard toward end Q4, the last hurray, got to be.
My foreland hopefully will be 10c. If ever a play start, I will buy my way up.
So don't give up, If you give up, then don't give in, if you give in, then don't give up.
I still see hope in s-chip. I know some are dissipitated by s-chip getting cheaper everyday.
May all be well.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11109 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Better to focus on s-chips that are doing well despite challenging environment such as China MinZhong,China Paper, China Sports, Dukang, Eratat, Hankore, Memstar T, Starpharm,...and man others. Avoid those that are making loss for Q2 as they are unlikely to do well in Q3 too....

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11110 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.

GMG, this one look like a potential counter to be on play very soon, likely next week.
Please put it in your watch list. I have already bought some at 12.4, and then today at 13
Looking interesting and I would like to share with you.
May all be well and profit from this chip.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11135 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Bluemont and Inno-Pac which had earlier issued 137m share at 1.5cts and 200m share at 1cts to IPCO respectively, have been going up strongly. Why IPCO has not gone up much leh?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11137 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
MAGNUS could be the next $0.02 penny stock to rally. WHY? The next SAKARI RES(Aka Straits ASIA) in the making. PURE PLAY coal commodity trader Investment Highlights APAC's major shareholder will be Magnus Energy, a leading company in the energy sector with strategic holdings in oil, gas and coal. Magnus Energy has Australian offices in Western Australia, South Australia and the Cooper Plains of Queensland. It was the first company listed on the Singapore stock exchange to own producing oil concessions in China, and owns a subsidiary that is a major operator in equipment supply to the oil and gas sector. Magnus Energy is part of a joint venture that holds a petroleum exploration Licence in South Australia. A new gas field was discovered in 2005 through exploration under the licence. Potential Investors can rest assured that APAC has sound backing from Magnus Energy which intends to remain as a principle investor in APAC and will retain a medium to long-term holding in the interest of nurturing its investment. •APAC ’s proposed subsidiary, PT Batubara has entered into a Work Agreement for Coal Mining Enterprises (CCOW) with the Government of Indonesia to explore, mine and extract coal from an area of approximately 68,360 ha in East Kalimantan, Indonesia. •The 30-year CCOW (commencing on the date that mining operations commence) has a relatively low stripping ratio of around six. •The concession has the approval and support of the Minister of Mines in Jakarta , and national concessions such as this one override local concessions approved by local district councils in Indonesia . Support on a federal level means that the mine is also open to foreign ownership and investment. •The concession contains JORC compliant resources of approximately 5.1 million tonnes of coal. Of this resource, 1.4 million tonnes is inferred and 3.7 million tonnes are indicated. The resource has been established over an area of 890 ha (to a depth of 100m), which represents approximately 1.3% of the total concession . •Production will begin after the fundraising phase. There are in-situ coal off-takers who may buy the coal as soon as production commences. •The PT Batubara Concession is located in an area with established infrastructure including access roads, stock-pile areas and a loading jetty. The convenience of the location translates into significant savings on the cost of coal production. •APAC ’s medium to long term corporate strategy for growth following the listing on ASX and establishment of mining operations includes, inter alia, other acquisitions of producing mines with track records of profitability. To ensure the Company attracts the best professionals to realise our corporate objectives and visions, APAC is committed to developing a strong, quality and competent management team under the guidance of the Board of Directors whose members have the relevant industry experience and come from varied backgrounds.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds