Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11056 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I am looking to acc those counters i stated today afternoon, i m looking to dow to correct.
But penny will be in play.
I m saying those s-chip i listed today. Qingmei, foreland , chinataisan, chinaNtown.
i hope i do not need to remind those newbies who just happen to read this, that penny are not honey, so no long here, they are risky as well as profitable , depend on you.
If you cannot take the volitality, then buy blues chip, u will still see profit by late Nov.
hope all is well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11057 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
hi Cheong Wee, Thanks. think i agree on your ultra penny and s chips calls. how u think about Ipco ? i think it looks good on fundamentals. Any advise appreciated. newBird

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11058 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Identity issue.
I m a member of shareinvester, but i dont post there, i m member to make use of the facilities it provide.
And someone told me that he came across another cheongwee at V3go facebook, full name is Victor Tan cheong Wee, he got a photo there with a kid, that is NOT ME,
I am still a bachelor, i m not as lucky as that "cheongwee", at least, he got a lovely kid, i got no one. congra to that cheongwee.
I only post here, not anywhere, because this place is small, not noisy, and you guy are kind enough to absorb my post.
but you can ridicule and scold me, it is alright, seen i m here for good, might well take the punch, i m thick skin, suntan playing golf and swimming. So pls punch lightly, because im long here in this forum., so u need not afraid that you will miss me.
If i m not wrong, there maybe alot of your name in the directory, hope u found another "you'' ther.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11059 by cheongwee
Ipco,

I m sorry, I know nothing of this, but I think penny will be in play rotationally hopefuly.
I hope you are not long here, never long penny, no matter how good people proclaim it to be.
People always said that to me, "Wasn't those blues once upon a time a penny?"
But my reply is always the same, out of how many penny turn to become blues chip.
Ask WB, he is an expert. But I believe his anwser will be, 1 out of 999.
You have to be very lucky.
But unfortunately, there can only be one WB.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11060 by cheongwee
Another non-renewable day gone.
Goodnite, hope tomorro will be a day we all love to be in.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11061 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
UMS up on high volume at start of trading today, which is very seldom in the past months. I remember only once or twice. Im All in. Seems that penny plays are heating up. Hopefully this is not just a false sign.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds