Let me share with you what i acc.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11138 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
MAGNUS i am very KEEN on taking a look deeper. TWO DAYS we see STRONG volume CLOSe AT 5.05pm. CAN anyone share your view ON MAGNUS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11140 by Guest
Have been researching Ipco, think value will be showing in next reporting . With Blumont and innopac all more than double up . gains already is huge. Plus also the QE3 will benefit the asia plan thingy that has been written off. vested at 2cents will buy more when interest picks up . think can double to 4 cents anytime once the rotation reaches them.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11156 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I have state that I am acc penny , and now more than ever, I am going full speed. But with today mkt condition, if I sugest to buy, I think I will be curse.
But if you look at the big picture, Euro are not going to default with 700b to last till next yr.. And the disagreement on certain items is not new either, soon they compromise.
Mkt will definitely be hit, by the fiscal cliff come Jan, and if we surivive after falling down the cliff, we still got to make sure our head will not be hit by the debt ceiling in Feb.
Just like the last time, they delay till credit rating downgrade them and mkt drop before they compromise.
And I dont see there is different this time.
Next yr, really worrying, euro is between a rock and wall, and US will be equally bad.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11157 by cheongwee
But no matter what, I think if you are alert, you should be able to see accumulation is going on in some penny counter. Soon there will come a time any penny will soar.
Accumulation is definitely on going.
Today, I bought into ASTI, just started to acc.
I hope what I analyse is equate to the last penny rally in 2007.
But as usual people would say penny is dangerous when the music or rally stop , alot will suffer.
Yes, this is the truth, those who suffer are those extreme greedy ppl, not us who have a cut loss to stop us out when the rally end.
Please speculate and profit as much as you can, but strictly apply stop loss, and take profit with trailing stop.
Today, I want to declare that penny rally have begun.
And penny are not for long, Please do not follow and later curse me for mistake that you make.
You must follow as your own risk.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11158 by cheongwee
Thes are some of the counters that I have and acc on dip.
I have Cordlife, UPP, GSH, TT int, Yoma, Aisasons, STXOSV,, EZra, ChinaMinzhong, Interra, Ying Li, Kepland, , Noble, Olam..UPP .and more.
I have sold Sunning tech and chinaminzhong today, sold sakari wks back, for big profit, thanks heaven.
Those which I just started to acc, foreland, Qingmei, ASTI,
And those on my watchlist, which I will jump on the wagon when play is there.
May all be well.

• chengwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11159 by chengwee
Replied by chengwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I have also sold and bought back Ezion at 1.25 ave. previously sold 1.19 ave. Previosuly I said I will not chase, but after seeing the px action, decided to punt again, Look like I was right.
I am, looking to sell soon.
may all be well.

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds