Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10948 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I have sold all my Ezion at 1.16 to 1.2
I will not chase anymore and look elsewhere.
I bought back TT int and GSH.
I hope Gaoxian will be relisted fast, i hope this will spark a continuos rally in s-chip. I still see one.
I will looking to ride on Qingmei. BB have acc alot.
and last week , i bought on dip for most of my counter.
This is truely a big BEAR RALLY. take care, have a stop loss.
may all be well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10950 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Keep vest till Q4,
I will be busy so i will post less.
The guy who call me to post less have his or her wish come true finally
Thank to heaven who make me busy in my business and keep me away from here and make the guy or gal happy, as i am not able to always come here to post for the times mean, due to my business.
But i will be here at least on Sunday, so hard luck for him. LOL
May all and those who hate me be well and happy.
I have no hate. How can i hate you electronically throught the internet? I wonder.
We are nothing, Just be nothing and then there will be nothing, no hate nor love.
NOTHING!!!

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11026 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I have said i will post on sunday, but today i m here to share something as i dont want you to miss out. Hope this will not cause you to lose money. But there is a risk.
First, TT int, thanks heaven again, it must be heaven because we can never be 4 times lucky. U can be 2 times or at most 3 times, but 4 times, it got to be heavenly will.
I bought TTint and GSH just 2 days ago and then they soar, some profit here already.
I believe we are nearer to 7 on a scale of 10 in this rally.
If you are willing to risk 10% to 12% lose, i think this is the time to pick up those penny that is yet to soar.
This is a risk i must warm you if you want to follow, strict cut loss apply.
Only for trading ,not for conservative.
Conservative may contiune to buy the dip , and those fundamental mid cap. Cordlife , ChinaMinzhong and etc, go down my thread and see the counter yourself.
I will be back Sunday after i analyse those penny i think got potential to soar, multi bagger.
Those penny are strictly for speculation and trade, disclaimer apply, sorry
May all be well and goodbye for now.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11027 by cheongwee.
I forgotten to let you know that i have buy Qingmei, and i will be accumulating from now on.
The guy who bought and lose money on this one, pls follow if you are happy to lose again.
we will see later.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11028 by cheongwee.
Yesterday i think u read the guy in HK, stock whiz, what he said is right, follow the trend, like what i said here.
But i like to add, follow the trend till it ends!!!
Why fear when the trend is clear, the trend is your friend, why fear your friend?
We can roughly know accumulating is going on, but we also know there will be dumping action along the way,this is how BB work, and we do not know when they will bailout, they can maintain the px there for sometimes or let it range bound,or dump to make you surrender your trade, thus we have this cut lose. remember BB got deep pocket, you don't
We can never sell at the top, anyway got profit, so we will let trailing stop decide the profit or gut feeling by looking at the movement and px action mostly.
For instance Ezion, i sold 1.2 but today it is 1.27, it can go higher, but i see more potential elsewhere so i put that resource form Ezion into them.
Remember nobody can buy at the bottom and sell at the top.
I m looking to acc ASTI and Sunning Tech., but not today, wait for mkt to come down first.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11029 by cheongwee.
At the other forum, ppl were saying why mkt value GSH at so much, a few hundred million, who care? we know there is play, we know there is money to make here, so???
Who are we to argue with the mkt? The mkt said that the HDB flat i worth a million, who are you to say that it is in Qeenstown , not Orchard road.
You go against the mkt are sure to lose money.
TT int, someone just said, if their Big Box no taker they dies. Again , who care, we just have a stop lose, we can never dies with TT int big box.
and we are in profit, that is the only thing what we care.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds