Let me share with you what i acc.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10810 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I trade, not a value invester,
Now i want to explain why i sell Sakari at 1.9
I know alot of ppl from other forum who said they bought sakari at 2.4 or 2.xx, it is really amazing that they did not cut lose and follow it down and up a hugh swing. And now they want to wait for the offerer to offer higher at 2.xx, because they said if they accept the offer at 1.9 they lose big.
First, sakari is not another APD, where u got 2 guy try to outdo one another. Sakari got one offerer only and their financial position is well known. I dont think they will offer higher.
And by offering 1.9 , they virtually cap the px of sakari at ard 1.9. for now n this rally
I think those who bought higher shd accept the price, because from previous experience, if the offer lap, the px will come down fast. So they can loss less, and put that money to work elsewhere in this rally.
Very unfortunate for those who bought at 2.xx, if not for this rally sakari may see 2.xx, but the offerer cap it at 1.9 for this round. by offering at this px of 1.9
And very fortunate for me who bought 1.2x and then 1.4x, before it gap up to 1.9. I sold all.
Those who saw my post when i post would have make money. But i still skeptical that anyone here bought sakari. Maybe 1 or 2, hopefully.
Next, i will share opinion on the dow and china, why s-chip will be bad for 2013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10811 by cheongwee
Now the dow is at 13300, way pass my 13175 mark on my analysis.
If my analysis or opinion is not wrong, then ,now till end of Q4, we may not see the dow corrected below 13000, unless mkt proof us wrong, so do pls take this as another opinion, not a gospel prediciton. Do have a stop.
Why s-chip wioll be bad come 2013? China need a growth of at least 11% to it employment at par, and company profitable, not 8% not even 10%
I believe they will come out another rd of stimulus, but in the end mkt force will takeover, if Euro and US are still down, China will not grow.
Of course, with a China stimulus it will cause a rally in the s-chip, this is a opportunityfor you to recover your losses, Don.t hope against hope that China can do wonder. I believe if this rally u cannot get rid of s-chip, especially those whose mkt are Europe and US, then you will get stuck for a long time. till 2016, my guess.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10812 by cheongwee
Now back to earth, and i read early one forumer asking me not to post so many post, just 1 or 2 will do
I want to ask him or her, is this a policy or a rule by nextinsight???
I hope u do not mind, i am going to be straight forward, no apology for this.
If you find me annoying or if you lose without stop lose, then dont follow me. I trade, not a value invester. i follow the trend.
My suggestion is that you shd not even bother to read my post, under the heading "Let me share with you what i acc.
Believe me, maybe we do not have affinity with one another, but you will be happier if you did not read my post, i can assure you happiness if you bypass my posts by all means.
I did not ask you to read, no doubt you have your right, the right is in your mouse of your computer.
Move that mouse to click on another post which will make you happy.
I hope it is no offence, but that is a fact, we shd not make ourselves unhappy by reading something which we do not like or make us feel annoy, don't u tink so?
May all be well and happy.
next. EZION

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10813 by cheongwee
Last week i suggest buy on dip ,and i bought 500 lots of Ezion at 1.07, heaven was kind to me, Ezion soar the next day, I have sold almost 40% of what i have acc so far for this counter plus the 500 lots that i bought the day before at 1.16 to 1.18
I am looking to sell the other 60% come Monday. So is Ezion over, no, i sell because i am betting on a retracement, i m a trader. Wish me luck., these are the counter i bought on dip .
Kepland , cordlfie, First resource., Ezra and Ezion
Pls have a stop loss if follow, i m no WB, i cannot buy and keep for 20yrs, I m 65.
And i would like to share UMS and UE C&E. Pls put these on your watch,
May you all be well and happy,
hope my counter will make all truthly happy by end Q4.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10814 by cheongwee
My suggestion for those retailer who bought but feel pain to cut loss, is really to go long term but u must choose the best fundament blue chip or mid cap that pay alot of dividends and sit on it tight.
I agree that 90% trader lose money, so dont try to be a short term trader if you cannot stomach the lose fo even 10%.
I would suggest only blue chip if possible.
Yes, only if your emotion do not allow u to trade. Please do the above, when the next crash come. I believe there will be one, we will have to be patient
Buy up all the blue chips, you will be gald, I will try my best to call you to buy ,hopefully when that fateful day come. But i cannot promise you will buy at the lowest, but we will be definitely be buying at one the low, on the way down.
I will always share,

• benson
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #10815 by benson
Replied by benson on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
love your selections
[hr]
[hr]
[cheongwee 09-09-2012]:

Last week i suggest buy on dip ,and i bought 500 lots of Ezion at 1.07, heaven was kind to me, Ezion soar the next day, I have sold almost 40% of what i have acc so far for this counter plus the 500 lots that i bought the day before at 1.16 to 1.18
I am looking to sell the other 60% come Monday. So is Ezion over, no, i sell because i am betting on a retracement, i m a trader. Wish me luck., these are the counter i bought on dip .
Kepland , cordlfie, First resource., Ezra and Ezion
Pls have a stop loss if follow, i m no WB, i cannot buy and keep for 20yrs, I m 65.
And i would like to share UMS and UE C&E. Pls put these on your watch,
May you all be well and happy,
hope my counter will make all truthly happy by end Q4.

[hr] ums 1 of my picks

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds