Let me share with you what i acc.

• Rock
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10769 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.

5 'R' Value Investing Right price - discount to NTA or profit Right business Right industry Right management team Right timming

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Guest 007
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10772 by Guest 007
Replied by Guest 007 on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I started reading CheongWee's blog only recently and found him to be conflicting in his views and decisons. One point he was asking to buy only blue chips and avoid s-chips, to the extend that buying s-chips is suicidal and stupid. In 1 blog, he asked ab what Qing Mei's business was and next moment, recommends QM as superb! Almost all his recommendations seemed to be of non blue-chips now (think except 1 or 2). How do we reconcile here? To be frank, luck seemed to be his way of investment. And of course, it is easy to redicule someone for not buying certain stocks that he had recommended and ran up. But if it is the reverse, his next statement is "You should have done your due deligence!!". Easily said!
So pse ladies and gentlemen, take his recommends as pinches of salt and guard agst those who are bailing out at your expense. 
And pse CheongWee. do not hog this blog with 6 to 8 postings at one go. Say your piece and give us some peace. Limit to 2 postings would be good and practise some self-discipline. May God bless you too. Regards.    

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10790 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
To be fair to Cheongwee, I read and followed on some his tips and made some $$$. Fast in , fast out. We are on the same wavelength and frequency. You either profit or lose. It really depends on the skills and knowledge you have.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10794 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Dear All, I appreciate all that has posted comments . To be fair Cheong Wee has contributed his views and calls , which most have benefited me. I do my own studies with his calls. You can take it as a reference and not buy if you think is not for you. Cheers to all. Make your own call to make your own money . we are all sharing information to help all make a better decision . As Long as there are no ill intention, it will be appreciated. Thanks Cheong Wee and all!! Regards Normie

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10795 by Guest
Thanks Cheongwee for your stock picks and your analysis of the trend. I really appreciate it.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10809 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
I know i do cause some to lose money, which i sincerely like to apologise. But it was never my intention to cause your losess. My real intention is to share. I believe if you have follow throught, what i post, you never lose, you make money, because i make money.
Alright, the lose is there, what did you learn from your losess is more important going forward then the lose itself.? Never have a stop lose, or did not cut fast, let emotion come to play and hestitated? If you did not learn from your mistake, then you truthly lose.
I thanks those who speak for me,
But for Qingmei, you just be pateint and hold it, if suppose you are still holding, I believe in my judgement , it will still be play, but only for this rally, and i still see a price of 15c. Come 2013. I would advise all to keep claer of s-chip. I will explian why, my opinion later.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds