Let me share with you what i acc.

• Rock
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10852 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.

Sell the winner then boast about it. Buy another stock, again sell the winner then again boast about it again.
Loser and as price drops, buy more average down. Lost more money, no more mention about it. Oh this stock is for long term. Then pacify himself:

Oh my analysis or opinion is not wrong, then ,now till end of Q4, we may not see the dow corrected below 13000, unless mkt proof us wrong, so do pls take this as another opinion, not a gospel prediciton. Do have a stop.
If my analysis or opinion is not wrong, then ,now till end of Q4, we may not see the dow corrected below 13000, unless mkt proof us wrong, so do pls take this as another opinion, not a gospel prediciton. Do have a stop.
Why s-chip wioll be bad come 2013? China need a growth of at least 11% to it employment at par, and company profitable, not 8% not even 10%
I believe they will come out another rd of stimulus, but in the end mkt force will takeover, if Euro and US are still down, China will not grow.
Of course, with a China stimulus it will cause a rally in the s-chip, this is a opportunityfor you to recover your losses, Don.t hope against hope that China can do wonder. I believe if this rally u cannot get rid of s-chip, especially those whose mkt are Europe and US, then you will get stuck for a long time. till 2016, my guess. Correct guess - winner. Wrong guss - loser

What happen to Qingmei? When to cut lost? Qingmei in May 2012 is about 11cts, now 5cts, more than 100% drop. No more story on Qingmei.
Why like that? "Oh Kia Su" Refuse to lose money, keep the losers. Eventually end up holding all the junks and run out of cash. Many of the people I know are like that. After they got burn.
They'll said "share market is very risky, I better leave my money in CPF, they paid 2.5%, bank less than 1%.

Sumer have been sharing a some of the portential gems. Many have profit from it. Look at Hiap Hoe & Superbowl, every ones is an winner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kiasu
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10855 by Kiasu
Replied by Kiasu on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
CW, what do we do with TT Int, GSH Corp and Nam Cheong, all of which u have strongly recommended? Continue to hold and wait? I'm not vested but think my money can be parked in better stocks during the time of your recommendations. Bottomline, I only need 3 to 5 good stocks and not 20, many of which are babies! Good luck to all.  

• Kiasu
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10856 by Kiasu
Replied by Kiasu on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Latest info I have found from the analysis. Very important and hope it is of some help to your decision making. Regards.
=============
 TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
Qingmei Latest news on Qingmei was 2 weeks back when the grp annouced its Fy12 results, with no dividends declared. While no one expect Qingmei to turn in a profits in Q4, the fact that no dividends is declared could cast more aspersions on this stock. Some market watchers have been casting potential red flags on the stock as follows: 1) CEO and founder start the ball rolling when he placed out his shares at a hugh discount (9%) from market price. 2) Then CFO resigned in december. 3) CEO make a u-turn about opting for scrip dividend to combination of cash and scrip. 4) Hunter fund start to offload their shares. 5) Independent director from audit committee resigns. (While the reason given seems valid, why the late announcement that resignation is with immediate effect, shouldn't company know about his promotion in the civil government earlier?) 6) No dividends payout despite profitability and strong cash flow from operations. Technically, stock is at an all-time low. Perharps support could be found at $0.05.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10945 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Let me share with you what i acc.
Penny are for speculation not for investment.
If you have weak emotion, dont buy penny, buy blues chip.
And dont ever average down, you can only buy your way up.
When i call to buy qingmei at 6.5c if i m not wrong, yes, u lose money, if u trade and would have stop out.
But i remember i call u to hold, qingmei now have rally, but i still see 15c for this rally.
and 2.5 for first resource,
If u have buy the dip, so far it have never dissapoitn me, u woulfd have nice profit for all my counters.
Never go long on penny, saying it is good fundamnetally. Fopr instance, cordlife, how do we know it will be solid in future just becos some say it is recession proof?
Always buy blues if you cannot take the volatility of penny.
I m trading, so it is a different from you, unless u got trading experience too.
And i dont see the dow to correct below 13000 again for this rally, unless some major thing happen,
PIGS are not going to default , and i think Israel will not attk iran, before Nov election.
buy the dip.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10946 by cheongwee
I am lucky, my business is going somehow fantastic, thus i was busy to post till today. And my stock have soar. Heaven have been kind to me.
I still believe that the US will see a recession in Q3, if not then Q4 is a sure thing, What i said over here is not my view, but rather from ECRI , I have confident in their call.
Remember , US GDP report for Q3 will be known in late Nov, so if the result is negative, what will this means for stock. I leave it to you to decide.
But for me, i m definitely out by mid Nov.
If still now, you are still not doing any buying, then truely when dow is abv 14000, you will really hate yourself.
You can go back down on this thread to see the counter i vested.

• cheongwee
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10947 by cheongwee
Today, u read Sunday times, ïnvest Pg 41..by Goh Eng Yeow. Never too late to be an Entrepreneur", even if you are 90!!!
Dont believe him, this guy is happy go lucky, i saw him before in a seminer. If he can talk so well, why then , he is not an entrepreneur himself, he shd be one, because he can talk and write so well.
When you are old, you shd not be looking to be a millionaire, you shd be ready for your next cycle of life.
What you achieve here, can not gurantee your future life. When u go across, u can never come back here to do correction, or can you bring long Qingmei or cordlife with you???
Dont be a fool.
Dont listen to him,

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds