FuJian ZhenYun cash per share is 4x more than share price

More
12 years 2 months ago #9188 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:FuJian ZhenYun
Reading the AGM reports by NextInsight, I get the strong feeling that the Chinese management of many S-chips are not out to cheat SG investors, divert the cash to their personal accounts, fake the accounts, etc.

Many SG investors don't appreciate that a small %  of rotten eggs doesn't mean 100% of the eggs are bad.

There is severe downside for management if & when they are caught. They know it -- there has been a lot of publicity already of cases where the stock is suspended for a long time, the share value plunges. The most important downside of all, is the loss of job and loss of face of the chairman, CEO, CFO, etc. This is the greatest punishment which no one in his right mind would want to be hit by.  

I agree with Yang that there is a lot of value in some 'good' S-chips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9189 by yang
Almost everyone on the earth knows "Made in China".
Who knows that which big/huge comanies of China produce so many products? 

The truth is that none of a so call huge company (like China mobile etc) produce "Made in China" product. 
"Made  in China" creates wealth for the world. It is the small companies like those listed in Singapore. It is very common that such companies have high margin and flexible management team. They need to survive.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9288 by Dongdaemun
I agree with Yang's many good points. However, SG investors do need to see some cash  dividend payout
FUJIAN ZHENYUN: "Please give us a dividend payout ratio of 30-40%"

More
11 years 10 months ago #11008 by yeng
Hahaa.. if you are looking for companies trading below cash level, here is a Big cash pile, to tempt you. Do you dare to take a look and buy?

I noticed that independent director Lim Cheng Kee dared to buy. Small quantity of 30,000 shares on Aug 31.

At 14 cents.... = $4,200 in total.

not significant buying but interesting that he bought. He didn't need to signal anything.

info.sgx.com/webcorannc.nsf/Announcement...005B0F5?opendocument

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #11019 by Guest
let buy together with him

More
11 years 10 months ago #11035 by niadmin
Replied by niadmin on topic .
column break

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds