FuJian ZhenYun cash per share is 4x more than share price

More
More
12 years 5 months ago #8222 by jameskuwe
fujian zhenyun jumped to 25 cents. 38% increase. more coming?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago #8726 by cheongwee.
FuJianZY and chinafribe...why the px so low???
can anyone enlighten me?
I hope you can share your knowledge of the 2 coy with me, before i invest.
thanks.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8731 by jameskuwe
Fujianzhenyun had some accounting problems in 2010 but it wasn't because of fraud but because of their CHina way of doing business in not in line with international standard. They did a special audit that revealed nothing was fradulent. Special audit made a few recommendations which the company accepted. Now they are totally in line with international standards but people are still afraid. need time to let the dust settle. I am vested, just like in China Fibretech. U can't lose with these 2 stocks. Its asset play. But u must be very patient. be willing to wait for up to 2 years. so very illiquid. FZJY no activity for 1 month already, which is good in a way because no one is selling low. There is only 110m shares, with less than 50% free float, i think. to read more, go to www.valuebuddies.com/thread-1732.html

More
12 years 2 months ago #9071 by niadmin
'peterlynch' sent NextInsight these questions.... can try to ask at AGM.
Any more questions?
Q1. What specific plans does management have to increase sales and porfit in the FY2012 and beyond?

Q2. What strategies does management have to distinguish company from competitors?

Q3. Any updates on the new production line to expand company's presence in the sewage pipes market and Build-Transfer (“BT”) projects?

Q4. What have been done to improve Trade receivables turnover and Inventory turnover rates?

Q5. Since FJZY has RMB298,164,000 in cash and cash equivalents, why does it not increase share price by giving a special dividend or engage in share-buy-back? What is the FJZY's view on its intrinci value
per share?

Q6. SInce FJZY has RMB298,164,000 in cash and equivalents, why should it incur RMB1,522,000 in financial costs? WOuldn't it be better to repay the bank loans and save on financial costs?

Q7. At 31 December 2011, the Group’s and the Company’s trade receivables of RMB1,990,000 (2010:RMB1,390,000) and RMB97,000 (2010: RMB232,000) respectively were individually determined
to be impaired. Why did FJZY not hold any collateral over these balances?

WHat has FJZY done to reduce bad debts?

Q8. Does FJZY plan to increase liquidity of trading of its shares by issuing bonus shares or split shares?

More
12 years 2 months ago #9167 by niadmin
thanks again to Peter for the good questions.
we have a report on the AGM at :
FUJIAN ZHENYUN: "Please give us dividend payout ratio of 30-40%"

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds