FuJian ZhenYun cash per share is 4x more than share price

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9169 by cheongwee.
I am not trying to disturb you, But what can mere asking of questions achieve??
At the end of the day, it is a question of honesty and uprighteousness.
if they choose to lied, there is nothing you can do.
they can always tell you , yes, to all your question to make you happy.
I m not saying they lied, but what is the point?
the fact is ppl are in fact scare of s-chip ,and even it is so good, there are no liquidity, is as good as got stuck in here for ages.
U want to buy value, there are alot of value counters in the SGX, u are spoil for choices., why choose s-chip in  particular???? 
at least, relaxing OSIM is better stock to get stuck then s-chip.
u may go and relax with relaxing n his massage chair and collect 2% div also good.
now the real question is this, for me i would cut my losses and move on, no point staying here and hope against hope, my money not doing any work here, to make more money.
next rally coming to s-chip , sell to strength and put your money elsewhere, overtime i believe u will recover your losses, 
cut your losses and cut your pain.
life is too short to be little.

[hr]
[admin 13-05-2012]:

thanks again to Peter for the good questions.
we have a report on the AGM at :
FUJIAN ZHENYUN: "Please give us dividend payout ratio of 30-40%"
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: correction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9170 by Mel
Cheongwee, you are spouting nonsense and you insult the hundreds/thousands of investors who make it a point to go AGMs to learn more aabout the business, to interact with the management and size them up, to learn from other shareholders. If you cannnot lift an inch to help others understand stocks, you should go to a corner and just count your money.

More
12 years 2 months ago #9171 by Tactician
Hi Cheongwee,
If you would like to state some of your opinions, that's fine... but you have to respect that of others too, especially when they are based on logic (as is yours, except that the perspectives clearly differ). Just a case in point, let me take your last post as an opportunity to integrate both aspects together, so that you can perhaps understand that the views and actions of others are not very different from yours, and by condemning them so strongly, you are doing nothing except to weaken your own stance and credibility.
Tactician
(I will incorporate my statements directly below)

[hr]
[cheongwee 13-05-2012]:

At the end of the day, it is a question of honesty and uprighteousness. (AGREED - THIS IS IMPORTANT, BUT HOW ELSE WOULD ONE BE ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THIS? PERHAPS BY GOING TO AGMs, MEETING UP WITH MANAGEMENT, GOING FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, HAVING QUESTIONS RELATING TO THIS AREA ANSWERED BY RELEVANT PEOPLE, CHECKING THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS TO LOOK FOR DISCRETION IN WHAT HAS BEEN SAID, AND WHAT'S BEEN DONE, ETC)
if they choose to lied, there is nothing you can do. (NOT REALLY - THERE'S SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T GET LIED TO. MANY INVESTORS DO IT - E.G. ALL OF THE ABOVE EXAMPLES I QUOTE. IN ADDITION, INVESTORS CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE NOT TO INVEST IN THE COMPANY, BUT YOU HAVE A SURVIVOR BIAS AND ONE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS. TO ILLUSTRATE, A "NO" IS STILL AN ANSWER, AS WITH A "NO COMMENT", 0 IS STILL AN INTEGER, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A POSITIVE INTEGER. INTEGERS CAN ALSO TAKE NEGATIVE FORMS. REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE OF THE RELEVANT PLAY AREA BEFORE CRITICISING OTHERS)
they can always tell you , yes, to all your question to make you happy. - DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT OTHERS TELL YOU? MANY OF US CAN TEASE OUT THE LIES FROM THE TRUTH. YOU CAN USE SIGNALING THEORY, YOUR GUT, PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNDAMENTALS, ETC. THERE ARE MANY ARTICLES SUPPORTING QUALITATIVE JUDGEMENTS TO DETERMINE TRUTH. IT'S JUST NOT 100% ACCURATE, BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT IS?
the fact is ppl are in fact scare of s-chip ,and even it is so good, there are no liquidity, is as good as got stuck in here for ages. - THERE ARE MANY FACTORS WHICH DRIVE THIS, AND NEGATIVE SENTIMENT CAN BE GOOD. AFTER ALL, IT CREATES VARIANCE AND ENABLE INVESTORS TO BUY LOW. DON'T FORGET THAT THE TRICK TO MAKING IS BUYING LOW AND SELLING HIGH. SO, YOU NEED BOTH PARTS OF THE EQUATION TO REALLY HIT IT BIG. EVEN WARREN BUFFET LIKES WHEN VALUSATIONS ARE DEPRESSED. IT'S A SIMPLE LOGIC AND BASIC MATH.
U want to buy value, there are alot of value counters in the SGX, u are spoil for choices., why choose s-chip in  particular???? - CAUSE EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND INTERPRET THINGS DIFFERENTLY. IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY, THIS IS CALLED "INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES" A SIMPLE CONCEPT.
u may go and relax with relaxing n his massage chair and collect 2% div also good.
now the real question is this, for me i would cut my losses and move on, no point staying here and hope against hope, my money not doing any work here, to make more money.
next rally coming to s-chip , sell to strength and put your money elsewhere, overtime i believe u will recover your losses, 
- FOR THE REST, INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP. STATE YOUR OPINIONS BY ALL MEANS. I DO FIND THEM INTERESTING IN A MANNER, BUT RESPECT THAT OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE MALICIOUS. FEEL FREE TO COUNTER OTHERS (IN MY OPINION), JUST BASE IT ON SOLID FUNDAMENTALS AND SOUND REASONING.

[hr]
[admin 13-05-2012]:

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9172 by cheongwee.
OMG, condeming ppl, i did not condem ppl, i just suggest that they cut their losses and cut their pain. You are one who condem me, by saying that i condem ppl.
i believe those invested here, not just yesterday, ages, why?form 85c to 16c..from 30c sapphire and qingmei to 15c and 8c.
u condem yourself, not me. by staying here in this s-chip.
follow the trend, the trend is now not in s-chip, it will come, that is the time to sell and bailout.
i have respect for your opinion, if you like to stay here, your wish, i respect your wishes.
but i would suggest you put the money elsewhere to spin first, then when play come to s-chip, you can recover your losses by playing along.
your last statement,
- FOR THE REST, INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP. STATE YOUR OPINIONS BY ALL MEANS. I DO FIND THEM INTERESTING IN A MANNER, BUT RESPECT THAT OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE MALICIOUS. FEEL FREE TO COUNTER OTHERS (IN MY OPINION), JUST BASE IT ON SOLID FUNDAMENTALS AND SOUND REASONING.
u tell me s-chip got good fundamental, but what so good if pp are not interested, it is only good when ppl are interested.
it is not much better than my JEL and UPP i buy to trade...they are the same...junk
i state my opinion is to cut your losses and put your money elsewhere to work to recover your losses, but u say i condem you.
honesty hurts, but if you want me to lied, i can't, 
by lying u can make more friend i know, by saying good of other u can make more friend, who don't know.
but that is not me, i say the truth, the truth is that s-chip will lose u money,
get out of the next rally.
but if u still instead that they are for you, then if you said so then it must be so.
your money, your wish, my suggestion, your choice.
may you be well.
s-chip will rally, but to see your px u bought, will be a wish.
a dream.
i know why you post this manner, that is becuase you are hurt by your losses here.
i hope this site will stop elaborating s-chip, otherwise, more ppl will get trap.
 i hope they dont banned me from here after reading this post, i dont think they will.
[hr]
[Tactician 13-05-2012]:

Hi Cheongwee,
If you would like to state some of your opinions, that's fine... but you have to respect that of others too, especially when they are based on logic (as is yours, except that the perspectives clearly differ). Just a case in point, let me take your last post as an opportunity to integrate both aspects together, so that you can perhaps understand that the views and actions of others are not very different from yours, and by condemning them so strongly, you are doing nothing except to weaken your own stance and credibility.
Tactician

[hr]
[cheongwee 13-05-2012]:

At the end of the day, it is a question of honesty and uprighteousness. (AGREED - THIS IS IMPORTANT, BUT HOW ELSE WOULD ONE BE ABLE TO ASCERTAIN THIS? PERHAPS BY GOING TO AGMs, MEETING UP WITH MANAGEMENT, GOING FOR CONFERENCE CALLS, HAVING QUESTIONS RELATING TO THIS AREA ANSWERED BY RELEVANT PEOPLE, CHECKING THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS TO LOOK FOR DISCRETION IN WHAT HAS BEEN SAID, AND WHAT'S BEEN DONE, ETC)
if they choose to lied, there is nothing you can do. (NOT REALLY - THERE'S SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T GET LIED TO. MANY INVESTORS DO IT - E.G. ALL OF THE ABOVE EXAMPLES I QUOTE. IN ADDITION, INVESTORS CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE NOT TO INVEST IN THE COMPANY, BUT YOU HAVE A SURVIVOR BIAS AND ONE SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS. TO ILLUSTRATE, A "NO" IS STILL AN ANSWER, AS WITH A "NO COMMENT", 0 IS STILL AN INTEGER, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A POSITIVE INTEGER. INTEGERS CAN ALSO TAKE NEGATIVE FORMS. REMEMBER TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE OF THE RELEVANT PLAY AREA BEFORE CRITICISING OTHERS)
they can always tell you , yes, to all your question to make you happy. - DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT OTHERS TELL YOU? MANY OF US CAN TEASE OUT THE LIES FROM THE TRUTH. YOU CAN USE SIGNALING THEORY, YOUR GUT, PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNDAMENTALS, ETC. THERE ARE MANY ARTICLES SUPPORTING QUALITATIVE JUDGEMENTS TO DETERMINE TRUTH. IT'S JUST NOT 100% ACCURATE, BUT THEN AGAIN, WHAT IS?
the fact is ppl are in fact scare of s-chip ,and even it is so good, there are no liquidity, is as good as got stuck in here for ages. - THERE ARE MANY FACTORS WHICH DRIVE THIS, AND NEGATIVE SENTIMENT CAN BE GOOD. AFTER ALL, IT CREATES VARIANCE AND ENABLE INVESTORS TO BUY LOW. DON'T FORGET THAT THE TRICK TO MAKING IS BUYING LOW AND SELLING HIGH. SO, YOU NEED BOTH PARTS OF THE EQUATION TO REALLY HIT IT BIG. EVEN WARREN BUFFET LIKES WHEN VALUSATIONS ARE DEPRESSED. IT'S A SIMPLE LOGIC AND BASIC MATH.
U want to buy value, there are alot of value counters in the SGX, u are spoil for choices., why choose s-chip in  particular???? - CAUSE EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND INTERPRET THINGS DIFFERENTLY. IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY, THIS IS CALLED "INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES" A SIMPLE CONCEPT.

[hr]
[admin 13-05-2012]:

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by cheongwee..

More
12 years 2 months ago #9175 by Tactician
I'll let the forummers decide. I made a post to ask you to show restraint (and I did that too by integrating your points too - read my post and you will find that it's not one sided). Yet, you blast off just because you pick and choose 1 word which you didn't like... instead of looking at things from a more holistic perspective (something you had asked others to do in your previous posts.... POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK?).
No where in my posts, now or ever, have I ever mentioned about Sapphire or Qingmei... nor have I ever advocated buying/selling of such stock counters. Yet you can clearly stated that I have advocated for and am vested in these stock counters. (PLEASE DON'T CREATE FAKE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENTS! I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL).
Once again, you state "u tell me s-chip got good fundamental, but what so good if pp are not interested, it is only good when ppl are interested." Once again, I have not advocated this statement you make at all in my post. My post dealt with what investors do to try to understand the company. No where did I mention about a company having good fundamentals or not. Once again, (PLEASE DON'T CREATE FAKE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENTS! I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL).
Then, you state: "by lying u can make more friend i know, by saying good of other u can make more friend, who don't know." Are you accusing me of Lying? How can I be lying when I'm just defending a position which many value investors take, i.e. doing their research by talking to management, etc. By doing this, you are IN FACT LYING AND CREATING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT I SAID. AGAIN I REITERATE: (PLEASE DON'T CREATE FAKE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENTS! I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL).
In your reply, you keep stating that I had advocated S-Chips, etc... and had quotes like "your money, your wish, my suggestion, your choice." I find it INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE that after reading my post, you can think that it was about advocating any stock type, etc. STOP LYING and ONCE AGAIN: (PLEASE DON'T CREATE FAKE FACTS TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENTS! I THINK THAT IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL).
I have ONLY posted once in this Thread. I ask anyone/everyone to go and search it (just a few posts back) and they can come to their own conclusion about whether I have written anything that remotely resemble your accusations. 
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, AND YOUR ACTIONS AND ACCUSATIONS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YOU REALIZE HOW YOUR WORDS REVEAL THE SORT OF PERSON YOU ARE. PLEASE DO SOME SELF REFLECTION BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD TO BERATE OTHER VALUE INVESTORS.

[hr]
[cheongwee 13-05-2012]:

OMG, condeming ppl, i did not condem ppl, i just suggest that they cut their losses and cut their pain. You are one who condem me, by saying that i condem ppl.
i believe those invested here, not just yesterday, ages, why?form 85c to 16c..from 30c sapphire and qingmei to 15c and 8c.
u condem yourself, not me. by staying here in this s-chip.
follow the trend, the trend is now not in s-chip, it will come, that is the time to sell and bailout.
i have respect for your opinion, if you like to stay here, your wish, i respect your wishes.
but i would suggest you put the money elsewhere to spin first, then when play come to s-chip, you can recover your losses by playing along.
your last statement,
u tell me s-chip got good fundamental, but what so good if pp are not interested, it is only good when ppl are interested.
it is not much better than my JEL and UPP i buy to trade...they are the same...junk
i state my opinion is to cut your losses and put your money elsewhere to work to recover your losses, but u say i condem you.
honesty hurts, but if you want me to lied, i can't, 
by lying u can make more friend i know, by saying good of other u can make more friend, who don't know.
but that is not me, i say the truth, the truth is that s-chip will lose u money,
get out of the next rally.
but if u still instead that they are for you, then if you said so then it must be so.
your money, your wish, my suggestion, your choice.
may you be well.
s-chip will rally, but to see your px u bought, will be a wish.
a dream.
i know why you post this manner, that is becuase you are hurt by your losses here.
i hope this site will stop elaborating s-chip, otherwise, more ppl will get trap.
 i hope they dont banned me from here after reading this post, i dont think they will.
[hr]
[Tactician 13-05-2012]:

Hi Cheongwee,
Tactician

[hr]
[cheongwee 13-05-2012]:

[hr]
[admin 13-05-2012]:

More
12 years 2 months ago #9187 by yang
Singapore listed China company price is due to a few key factors:

(1)Small size, the price can be easily managed by even one small investor. Even the big share holders want to stabillize the price.
(2)The only way to protect the company (from big share holder point of view) is to keep cash and ignore the share price. What can they do? I have talked with a few CHinese friends. 
(3)Lack trust between Singapore retail share holders and big share holders. 

If you only calculate the fundmental buesiness, Invsting Singapore listed China company is better than other categories because its price is much lower.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds