FuJian ZhenYun cash per share is 4x more than share price

More
12 years 5 months ago #8085 by jameskuwe
Hi, I've just looked into the 1H2011 statement of FJZY and realsied that the cash and cash equivalent is 369,318,000RMB or about s$73,863,000. Divide this amount by 115,000,000 shares and that equates S$0.64 of cash per share. Now the last traded price of FJZY was only S$0.16. Does that mean that, if the account statements are accurate, the cash per share is at least 4 times as much as the share price? Does it make sense? Am i mistaken? Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8086 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:FuJian ZhenYun
This stock is quite a gem, if the accounts are true and the cash is real. However, there is no liquidity at all at current levels so it's no point for anyone to bother too much. The only way for it to be worth further analysis is if someone bids up the price and then there are trades done. How about 20 cents to start with?

More
12 years 5 months ago #8087 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Re:FuJian ZhenYun
There's no special reasons to doubt the authenticity of their accounts cos the special audit has already confirmed that the cash is there. The discrepancies in 2010 was really due to the differences of conducting business between china and the rest of the developed world. No real reason to question the accuracy of the numbers. Yes, 20 cents is a good bid. Let's go for it.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8103 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:FuJian ZhenYun
Who likes Fujian dish? The stock is now liquid -- a bit. Last done at 17.5. Got small buy/sell queues at 17.5 and 18.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8105 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Re:FuJian ZhenYun
haha, that was me. i started the ball rolling....it was fun

More
12 years 5 months ago #8109 by yeng
Mr James, you started the ball rolling -- was it you who did the last trade also ? 19.5 cents, up 22%.
Tomorrow ,what you going to do?

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds