MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
9 years 11 months ago #19885 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I wish someone can tell me for sure 100% the next sector or stock to invest with confidence ? And the stock must have great future potential .

I will stick with the Chinese government RMB 800 billion rail investment for now . Who else have other better suggestion ?
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19886 by BetterPrice2013
Replied by BetterPrice2013 on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: Midas is a wonderful company that is benefiting from China's RMB 800 billion rail investment this year .

I reloaded Midas few months back . Share price is 1c from my breakeven price .

If like warren buffett said , if you can't hold a stock for 10 years .. forget it .

I only held it for few months , I am sure I can hold it for few more years .

In January 52.5 cents you say you did sell as profit too little, on that day when you say this, the share price has already drop back to 49 cents.

Now you say you just reloaded few months back.
Talk like singing. Please remember what you have said or refer back to your past posing.

This is NOT YOUR MIDAS THREAD. This forum belongs to everybody. You have NO RIGHT to ask some one not to post here.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19887 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
hello , you don't be a cock lah

52.5c profit too little does it mean no profit ? it just a matter of whether to take profit or not . Even if sell at 50c still profit .

Within the last 2 years or so MIDAS had fluctuated how many times from about 43.5c to 52c .. you go and check .

How many times I could have bought and sold / partially sold easily.... and for this last round I bought and haven't sold . Now share price is just about 0.5c or 1 c to my price .

What is the problem ?
More
9 years 11 months ago #19888 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: hello , you don't be a cock lah

52.5c profit too little does it mean no profit ? it just a matter of whether to take profit or not . Even if sell at 50c still profit .

Within the last 2 years or so MIDAS had fluctuated how many times from about 43.5c to 52c .. you go and check .

How many times I could have bought and sold / partially sold easily.... and for this last round I bought and haven't sold . Now share price is just about 0.5c or 1 c to my price .

What is the problem ?

It is easy to talk great that you have traded and profited but if you look back to all your postings... hahaha... singing...
More
9 years 11 months ago #19892 by Little Bird
Replied by Little Bird on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
People why use this page as a verbal boxing rings....let's be civil eh!! goodluck and cheers
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #19894 by MrSubarashii
Replied by MrSubarashii on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Tomorrow is ex-div day and the stock price has fallen for the past two sessions. Investors are not even waiting for the div. Not a good sign.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by MrSubarashii.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds