WAIT TILL XD you will see.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19818 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
BetterPrice2013 wrote:
ZEN wrote:
SELL ? I AM BUYING NON-STOP AT ANY PRICE NEAR 46.5 CENTS
Look at your 600 over posts. How many times you have buy? I guess you must have forgotten.

If you have bought that many times, you would have become substantial shares holder already. HAHAHA
Do you know how many times i had bought and sold over the last 2 years.. easily more than 12 times.. when the price was below 40c buy until it was around 30c..it surged up to 58c...

Other times it dropped till around 48c... went up to around 52c...

Today it is about 47c... and things are definitely getting more bullish

For the last 2 years if you trade on Midas there were 8 occations where you can make good profit by buying low and selling high and unless you are an expert to capitalised on these 8 occations. But if you followed Analyst call for buy, unlikely you know when to sell as the share price is way below the Analyst target.

Since January 2013 Midas was never below 40 cts and over the last 2 years Midas highest was 57 cts on one occation.

All these 2 years you had been calling to BUY MIDAS as if you're VALUE INVESTOR but you blare your sucess like a TRADER. You're doing a dis-service to the Newbies in this forum.

BetterPrice2013 is right. "THIS STOCK IS NEVER FOR LONG TERM. FOR SHORT TERM TRADING ONLY." But you disagree and now you boast like a SUCESSFUL TRADER.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19820 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Dear brudders, I think you'll agree with me that investing (and especially trading) is a very subjective thing, and we all come to it with different temperaments and investing experiences, some successful and some not so lucky. But I like what Peter Lynch said in his book "One up on Wall Street" - just because you succeeded to make money doesn't mean you're right, it may be that you were just lucky! I think there is a lot of truth in this statement, and at least for me, it makes me humble about my own successes because for all I know, I was just plain lucky that last time and may not be so lucky in future. Nevertheless, I enjoy reading the different views in this forum and I'm glad we don't all think exactly alike!
More
9 years 11 months ago #19845 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: SELL ? I AM BUYING NON-STOP AT ANY PRICE NEAR 46.5 CENTS

Hit 46 cents today. 45.5 cents coming next week.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19849 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
MIDAS SWINGS TO NET PROFIT OF RMB11.5 MILLION IN 1Q2014

- Revenue up 46.7% to RMB296.9 million

- Aluminium Alloy Extruded Products Division revenue up 51.5% to RMB296.4 million

- Associate NPRT contributes RMB13.1 million to bottomline

Group revenue increased 46.7% from RMB202.4 million in 1Q2013 to RMB296.9 million in 1Q2014, driven mainly by the Group’s Aluminium Alloy Extruded Products
Division, which reported a 51.5% increase in revenue to RMB296.4 million in 1Q2014.

As a result of the above, the Group achieved a net profit of RMB11.5 million in 1Q2014. The Group’s balance sheet remains healthy, with cash and cash equivalents of RMB1.2 billion as at March 31, 2014.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19850 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
The PRC rail transportation industry is expected to remain vibrant. China Railway Corporation, the state-owned railway operator, had recently announced that it will be raising railway fixed-asset investments in 2014 to RMB800 billion, from its earlier target of RMB630 billion at the start of the year.

The PRC urban rail sector is also expected to see growth. With the construction of more rail lines under the 12th 5-year plan, more high-speed rail train orders are expected to be awarded to meet growing passenger numbers and for better connectivity between PRC cities.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds