More
9 years 11 months ago #19795 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
SELL ? I AM BUYING NON-STOP AT ANY PRICE NEAR 46.5 CENTS
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19798 by ZEN
China’s two biggest railway builders jumped in Hong Kong trading today on an HSBC Holdings Plc report that the Chinese government will increase railway investment by at least 23 percent to support economic growth.

China Railway Group Ltd. (390) surged as much as 11 percent, the biggest gain in more than two years. China Railway Construction Corp (1186) gained as much as 8.4 percent. The city’s benchmark Hang Seng Index rose 0.6 percent.

China Railway Corp., the state monopoly that owns the train network, said April 30 that the investment budget for this year will be boosted to 800 billion yuan ($128 billion) from a previous spending plan for 630 billion yuan to 650 billion yuan, HSBC analysts led by Lesley Liu said in a note yesterday. The Chinese government last month outlined a package of measures including tax relief and railway spending as a slowdown endangered its 7.5 percent economic growth target.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19804 by BetterPrice2013
Replied by BetterPrice2013 on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: China’s two biggest railway builders jumped in Hong Kong trading today on an HSBC Holdings Plc report that the Chinese government will increase railway investment by at least 23 percent to support economic growth.

China Railway Group Ltd. (390) surged as much as 11 percent, the biggest gain in more than two years. China Railway Construction Corp (1186) gained as much as 8.4 percent. The city’s benchmark Hang Seng Index rose 0.6 percent.

China Railway Corp., the state monopoly that owns the train network, said April 30 that the investment budget for this year will be boosted to 800 billion yuan ($128 billion) from a previous spending plan for 630 billion yuan to 650 billion yuan, HSBC analysts led by Lesley Liu said in a note yesterday. The Chinese government last month outlined a package of measures including tax relief and railway spending as a slowdown endangered its 7.5 percent economic growth target.

THIS STOCK IS NEVER FOR LONG TERM. FOR SHORT TERM TRADING ONLY.

Someone has been actively promoting it. Better put your money somewhere else for long term.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19805 by BetterPrice2013

ZEN wrote: SELL ? I AM BUYING NON-STOP AT ANY PRICE NEAR 46.5 CENTS

Look at your 600 over posts. How many times you have buy? I guess you must have forgotten.

If you have bought that many times, you would have become substantial shares holder already. HAHAHA
More
9 years 11 months ago #19806 by ZEN

BetterPrice2013 wrote:

Look at your 600 over posts. How many times you have buy? I guess you must have forgotten.

If you have bought that many times, you would have become substantial shares holder already. HAHAHA

Do you know how many times i had bought and sold over the last 2 years.. easily more than 12 times.. when the price was below 40c buy until it was around 30c..it surged up to 58c...

Other times it dropped till around 48c... went up to around 52c...

Today it is about 47c... and things are definitely getting more bullish
More
9 years 11 months ago #19808 by BetterPrice2013

ZEN wrote:

BetterPrice2013 wrote:

Do you know how many times i had bought and sold over the last 2 years.. easily more than 12 times.. when the price was below 40c buy until it was around 30c..it surged up to 58c...

Other times it dropped till around 48c... went up to around 52c...

Today it is about 47c... and things are definitely getting more bullish

Hahaha... the other time early January this year above 50 cents, you still say load ... you post too many load load call which you cannot remember. I can also I traded many many time.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds