MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
9 years 11 months ago #19877 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
DBS Vickers say LOAD !

quote="ZEN" post=19869]Revenue grew 47% yoy to RMB297m, which was led by a 51% growth in the aluminum alloy segment to RMB296m, which was in turn boosted by higher railway project revenue. Gross profit grew at a slightly lower clip of 39.5% yoy to RMB71m as GP margin fell marginally to 24% from 25.2% a year earlier.

Earnings turnaround led by strong contribution from associate Nanjing Puzhen, where contribution turned from a loss of RMB4m a year ago to a positive gain of RMB11.5m for the quarter.

Our View

Stronger quarters are projected ahead, as the first quarter is seasonally the weakest and more importantly, Midas should be delivering more of its higher margin high speed railway contracts, of which over RMB500m have been won in the last few months. Thus we expect both higher revenue and margins ahead, as compared to the first quarter.

Expect more contract wins to further boost order books. At the same time, as China and its cities continue to construct more metro lines and inter-city high-speed railway lines, we expect Midas to win additional metro as well as high speed contracts to further boost its order books, which we estimate stand at c. RMB900m to RMB1bn currently. We believe the Group should also be winning further overseas contracts as well in the coming months.

Recommendation

Maintain BUY, TP S$0.64. The stock is trading below 1x FY14 P/B, and we see its share price rerating as it executes on its earnings recovery. Our TP is based on 1.2x FY14 P/B.
[/quote]
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19879 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote:

FairPerson wrote:

ZEN wrote: fairperson who cares ....

44c I also buy .. 40c I also buy

Last time on dip to 28c I hoot ... who cares .. it also will jump back up to about 57c

More than 50 cents you still shout buy.. I wonder at what price you sell???? Hahaha you say you traded many times????

Soooooooo Muuuuuuuch Moooooooooooooooney maybe should invest in other counters? Why this counter?

anyway you 2 clones and clowns , actually I couldn't be bother to reply you.

If you think that time when I loaded from 28c , I would not have sold at 54c ?

I am waiting for it to come down , if it can ....

So what if I bought and still holding now . Price today is still 46c . relax lah !

The most killing thing is when stock price slowly drop,
like 0.5 cents in a few trading days. Slowly, after one two months, you felt the pain.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19880 by ZEN
perhaps some people in this thread should take a lesson from Warren buffett ....

Here's 2 quotes for you

9. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”

10. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.”

More
9 years 11 months ago #19881 by ZEN
Midas is a wonderful company that is benefiting from China's RMB 800 billion rail investment this year .

I reloaded Midas few months back . Share price is 1c from my breakeven price .

If like warren buffett said , if you can't hold a stock for 10 years .. forget it .

I only held it for few months , I am sure I can hold it for few more years .
More
9 years 11 months ago #19882 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: Midas is a wonderful company that is benefiting from China's RMB 800 billion rail investment this year .

If like warren buffett said , if you can't hold a stock for 10 years .. forget it .

You have learned nothing. The most important point is you are holding a wrong stock for long.
More
9 years 11 months ago #19883 by ZEN
You think you've learn something ?

You think Midas is the only stock I hold now ?

I am also active longing/shorting blue chips .

Midas I can hold . relax lah you 2 clones/clowns .

Please stop posting in my MIDAS thread can ?? Thank you !

FairPerson wrote:

ZEN wrote: Midas is a wonderful company that is benefiting from China's RMB 800 billion rail investment this year .

You have learned nothing. The most important point is you are holding a wrong stock for long.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds