MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #19914 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I thought I see wrongly. Zen became BetterPrice2013 supporter.
He supported you that share price will go south.
Cannot believe that he also believed that share price will go down. Maybe he 气过头, don't know what he is posting.

ZEN wrote:

BetterPrice2013 wrote:

MrSubarashii wrote: Tomorrow is ex-div day and the stock price has been falling for the past two sessions. Investors are not even waiting for the div. Not a good sign.


Not a good sign, someone actually created 3 different threads to promote this stock.

Today close at 45 cents. Tomorrow maybe 44 cents.

Let wait below 40 cents and see whether any trading opportunity.




not a good sign . XD already still haven't reach 44c . Price still 0.455

I am waiting for 40c too .

Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by FairPerson. Reason: amend typo
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #19917 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
This post is PART I, please read my next posting PART II.

On 04 May 2014 17:12

ZEN wrote: SELL ? I AM BUYING NON-STOP AT ANY PRICE NEAR 46.5 CENTS


He say on 04 May 2014 17:12, don't sell and buy non-stop at any price near 46.5 cents.

If you believe him and buy, then read PART II and see what he says now.

After reading PART II, you will know you should never believe someone who try to promote this counter desperately.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by FairPerson. Reason: amend typo
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago #19918 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
PART II

On 15 May 2014 16:00 he says waiting at 40 cents to buy.

This type of irresponsible posting will mislead other people.

If a person think should wait at 40 cents, then should not shout buy non-stop at any price near 46.5 cents.
BE CAREFUL!!

ZEN wrote:

BetterPrice2013 wrote:

MrSubarashii wrote: Tomorrow is ex-div day and the stock price has been falling for the past two sessions. Investors are not even waiting for the div. Not a good sign.


Not a good sign, someone actually created 3 different threads to promote this stock.

Today close at 45 cents. Tomorrow maybe 44 cents.

Let wait below 40 cents and see whether any trading opportunity.



not a good sign . XD already still haven't reach 44c . Price still 0.455

I am waiting for 40c too .

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago #19925 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Where are the 3 clones ? Betterprice, fairperson and mr subarrashii and whatever ...

XD so long already , yet today still 0.455 ???

Can help bring down the share price or not ??!!!!
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #19929 by BetterPrice2013
Replied by BetterPrice2013 on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: Where are the 3 clones ? Betterprice, fairperson and mr subarrashii and whatever ...

XD so long already , yet today still 0.455 ???

Can help bring down the share price or not ??!!!!


You are like 瞎子摸象, be patient, at 9.30am only you say 45.5 cents (only a few lots done), now 44.5 cents.

This counter is a few days drops 0.5 cents. YOU have been LOOKING at this MIDAS for MANY YEARS already, still CANNOT SEE this PATTERN, really 丢脸. I think maybe you are really blind.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by BetterPrice2013. Reason: amend typo
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #19930 by FairPerson
Replied by FairPerson on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

ZEN wrote: Where are the 3 clones ? Betterprice, fairperson and mr subarrashii and whatever ...

XD so long already , yet today still 0.455 ???

Can help bring down the share price or not ??!!!!


Zen : Be Patient. Today ONLY XD third trading day only. The XD remarks still appear beside MIDAS counter. You call this XD so long already. Never even know this, how you monitor this counter??? You always like to make this kind of posting to embarrass yourself to entertain the readers of this forum.

BetterPrice2013: Simple fact like XD how many days already he don't even know, maybe he is not only 瞎子摸象, but he is just NOT SUITABLE for stock.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by FairPerson. Reason: amend typo
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
 

We have 733 guests and no members online

rss_2 NextInsight - Latest News