MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
11 years 2 months ago #13058 by ZEN
so everyone is making lots of money from MIDAS train ?
But current price may be too steep to chase into now for latecomers
if got chance to accumulate near 51c , will be ideal
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 2 months ago #13218 by FaceTheFact
Midas / China Railway: According to a statement from the company to the Shanghai Stock Exchange today, China Railway Construction has won contracts worth Rmb 4.5b.
More
11 years 2 months ago #13225 by GEO

MIDAS’ JV COMPANY NANJING SR PUZHEN RAIL TRANSPORT SECURES RMB710 MILLION METRO CONTRACT
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13347 by ZEN
P/E of MIDAS is very very high now . So next result must perform better than expectations , or else may get hammered down .
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by ZEN.
More
11 years 1 month ago #13413 by pine
The profit warning is expected as last year was a dull year -- but the stock will edge down tomorrow nonetheless. Just my guess.

The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Midas Holdings Limited (the “Company”) wishes to inform the shareholders of the Company and potential investors that the Company expects to record a significant drop in its unaudited revenue and net profit for the year ended 31 December 2012 (“FY2012”) as compared to the last year (“FY2011”).
This is mainly due to:

- Lower revenue;
- Higher operating expenses and finance costs; and
- Share of loss from its associated company, Nanjing SR Puzhen Rail Transport Co., Ltd.
More
11 years 1 month ago #13437 by pine
I was right! The weak holders sold out the stock, causing it to go down 3 cents to 52 cents. I think the weakness will persist for some time. The stock will trade sideways unless there is positive news. I won't buy at this level, not even 45-50 cents. It is quite richly valued, unless of course we get news of major contracts from the high-speed rail sector. That will prob happen in 2H. Then Midas can surge to $1.00 which is back to its old days of glory.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds