MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #12665 by ZEN
greenhorn glad that you are in the money
tomorrow marks the grandest and longest bullet train ride ever on earth from Beijing to Guangzhou in China .
It will be show time for the world and China's train stocks including MIDAS
A breakout for MIDAS from 43 cents with huge volume is a run to a 50 cents first target
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ZEN.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago #12668 by ZEN
Shanghai Stock exchange rallied 2.53% today .
Could bring much christmas cheer to s-chips
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #12669 by ZEN
Recap the other RMB 1.4 billion big order for MIDAS from Mid Aug 2012 :

METRO CONTRACTS WORTH RMB1.4 BILLION

First contract worth RMB663 million to supply 138 train cars for the Wuxi Metro Line 2 Project

Second contract worth RMB756 million to supply 162 train cars for the Hangzhou Metro Line 2 Project
  NPRT’s total year-to-date contract wins increases to four contracts worth a combined RMB2.8 billion  

Delivery for this contract is slated to take place from 2013 to 2014 and is expected to contribute positively to the Group’s financial performance for the financial years ending 2013 to 2014

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ZEN.
  • Guest 007
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12681 by Guest 007
Replied by Guest 007 on topic MIDAS ... the future.
China started its 2,298-kilometer (1,428-mile) high-speed train line, the longest in the world, as the nation boosts investment in rail networks, intensifying competition for airlines. The first train on the Beijing-Guangzhou line left Beijing West Station at 9 a.m. as scheduled, according to state broadcaster China Central Television. The trains will initially run at a speed of 300 kilometers per hour, reducing the travel time to as few as eight hours from the previous 21 hours, according to the rail ministry. The new line, which will eventually connect to Hong Kong, is part of the nation’s plan to build a 16,000-kilometer high- speed rail network by 2015, undeterred by a deadly bullet-train accident last year. The new service may lure air travelers and prompt China Southern Airlines Co. (1055) and Air China Ltd. (601111) to cut fares, according to Barclays..... China has increased spending on rail projects this year as the government sought to revive growth in the world’s second- biggest economy. The National Development and Reform Commission, the nation’s top economic planner, earlier this month approved a 63.7 billion-yuan subway construction plan in Changsha city, Hunan province. And all these are just the beginning .... dun wait, china is huge!
More
11 years 4 months ago #12715 by ZEN
strong buying today .

probably midas will be one of the market darling from 2013 to 2015
  • $$
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12740 by $$
Replied by $$ on topic Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
I tol u all.... Midas cannot run . Still hentak kaki at 42 cents when many stocks have strong legs. However, Midas will fly when the first or second high-speed rail tender comes around. I think it will happen in Jan or Feb. Meantime, I am looking to buy on dips below 40 cents while holding to my existing stock purchased at av of 34 cents. :-)
[hr]
[$$ 19-12-2012]:

So many fans of Midas in tis forum? I am one of them but I say Midas is not going to run -- until the high-speed rail tenders come out. Even then, the contribution to bottomline of Midas will not be happening until 2H 2013. Buy on dips below 40 cents , my friends, don't chase the stock
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds