MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
11 years 4 months ago #12446 by ZEN
whatever the reasons , i am still holding my MIDAS .
Last rally from 30c to 43c , good enough to sell .
Now after picking it up again at 37c , i will hold it over 2013

The topic has been locked.
  • Teu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12455 by Teu
Replied by Teu on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
JayMiSon, unlike u, I have not sold even though I have a profit. Unlike Zen, I am in no hurry to buy. It is nice to buy only on dips, when the price is below 38 cents. I consider Midas more than fairly valued currently at 41 cents. Of course, the market could still push it up beyond 45 cents when the very first high-speed contract is announced in the weeks or months (???) ahead.
More
11 years 4 months ago #12459 by JayMiSon
Hi Teu, It is ok to hold on to Midas especially if one had gotten it at the recent low prices. I have decided to move on from Midas as I have spotted other gems. I will surely come back to Midas again once i detect the momenturn start building again.

Good puntering to all !
  • Teu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #12460 by Teu
Replied by Teu on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
JMS, what gems r u targeting? I think u are quite a sharp shooter
More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #12514 by ZEN
look at the recent resurgent of s-chips particularly from the down and out textile counters , fallen more than a 100% , dead and unloved
Now are springing back to life , rallying up 25% on average .
What could be more sweet than for MIDAS , the direct beneficiary to China's near 1 trillion rail stimulus .
the only niche rail counter exposed to China massive growth rebound .
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by ZEN.
More
11 years 4 months ago #12529 by ZEN
The world's longest high-speed rail route, running from the Chinese capital Beijing to Guangzhou in the south, will open for business on December 26, state media said Saturday.
Travelling at an average speed of 300 kilometres (186 miles) per hour, the line will slash journey times linking Beijing in the north with the country's southern economic hub from 22 hours to eight hours, the China Daily newspaper said.
The December opening means the 2,298 kilometre route, with 35 stops including major cities Zhengzhou, Wuhan and Changsha, will be operational for China's Lunar New Year holiday period, in which hundreds of millions of people travel across the country in the world's largest annual migration

China's high-speed rail network is booming. Only established in 2007, it has quickly become the largest in the world, with 8,358 kilometres of track at the end of 2010 and expected to almost double to 16,000 kilometres by 2020.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds