• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12865 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic Re:Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
so funny , this $$ chap
another person who never listen .. hahahahah
[hr]
[$$ 27-12-2012]:

I tol u all.... Midas cannot run . Still hentak kaki at 42 cents when many stocks have strong legs. However, Midas will fly when the first or second high-speed rail tender comes around. I think it will happen in Jan or Feb. Meantime, I am looking to buy on dips below 40 cents while holding to my existing stock purchased at av of 34 cents. :-)
[hr]
[$$ 19-12-2012]:

So many fans of Midas in tis forum? I am one of them but I say Midas is not going to run -- until the high-speed rail tenders come out. Even then, the contribution to bottomline of Midas will not be happening until 2H 2013. Buy on dips below 40 cents , my friends, don't chase the stock
The topic has been locked.
  • $$
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #12866 by $$
Replied by $$ on topic Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS -- Oi Zen
Oi Uncle Zen, I know you are rolling in profits now  -- don't get too puffed up, can? The facts are that Midas is currently overvalued on current orderbook. Even I a shareholder with vested interest am happy to see Midas go up but I got my head squarely on my shoulders and don;'t go gaga over its overvaluation.

As greenrookie pointed out in another thread & addressed to Your Greatness:
"Aiyo please la, when market is up, every dog is up, why get personal. If you make good money, good for you, prices go up and down. All the dissidents, me included, pointed out valid points of concerns such as sustainabilty of dividends, operation issues etc. We did not say u cannot make money from it. You are the greatest stock saint la."
More
11 years 3 months ago #12889 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
that's what i said in DEC ... midas magic in 2013
[hr]
[$$ 19-12-2012]:

So many fans of Midas in tis forum? I am one of them but I say Midas is not going to run -- until the high-speed rail tenders come out. Even then, the contribution to bottomline of Midas will not be happening until 2H 2013. Buy on dips below 40 cents , my friends, don't chase the stock
More
11 years 3 months ago #12890 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic Re:Re:MIDAS HOLDINGS
Teu

Mid Dec you asked . Now Mid Jan 2013 , look at the surge in MIDAS to 53c now
[hr]
[Teu 12-12-2012]:

Hey Zen, congrats on spotting this gem when it was at much lower prices than the current 41 cents.

I wonder if you are convinced the share price has upside over the next 3 months. There are no new high-speed rail contracts yet and optimistically they would only appear in 1Q2013. Therefore, they won't contribute to Midas P&L until 2H2013. In the meantime, why should the price of the shares run up? As it is, the valuation of Midas is on the high side.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds