China Animal Healthcare - potential for high earnings growth

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13007 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Re:China Animal Healthcare
Even if delisting finally arrives, so what? The stock has at most upside to 30 cents -- the price the company will pay as stated in announcements. Market trading already 26.5cents. 
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by zane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13490 by zane
Replied by zane on topic Re:China Animal Healthcare
The Long Stop date coming up (31 Mar 2013) in the agreement with the private equity funds. I am hearing coffeeshop talk that the delisting plan is v likely to crystallise.

My guess is initially after the announcement of a solid plan, the stock can go up to 28.5 or 29 cents. There is a 1-1.5 cent meat for those who buy and would like to wait for the 2-3 month period after that for the offer documents and other procedures + approvals before CAH pays out the 30 cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yeng

More
11 years 1 month ago #13644 by zane
CAH has been in hibernation for about 2 years! Cannot cross 30 cents - after the management signalled its intent to delist from SG.

The efforts keep getting bogged down.

"The Company wishes to update Shareholders that it has today agreed with Themes and SEB Listed PE Fund to extend the Long-Stop Date under the Subscription Agreement from 31 March 2013 to 30 June 2013."

More
11 years 1 month ago #13688 by zane
Trading halt...maybe finally the Offer is ready.

Company announcement: "Pending the release of an announcement regarding a matter which is price sensitive in nature."

More
11 years 1 month ago #13692 by MacGyver
If the Company still cannot announce the delisting offer after all this time, the reputation of the management will be in question.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13695 by MacGyver
I remain highly skeptical on this Company. You can see my postings earlier on why I feel the Company cannot fulfill its delisting promise.

I hope the Company can prove me wrong for the sake of the minority shareholders.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds