China Animal Healthcare - potential for high earnings growth

• Lum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10022 by Lum
Replied by Lum on topic Re:China Animal Healthcare
The Company wishes to update Shareholders that the arranging of third-party financing for the
Possible Delisting and other associated workstreams are now at an advanced stage and are ongoing as at the date of this announcement. 20 July 2012.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aaa
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #10039 by aaa
Pity to see this company go away -- it's one of the better S-chips, with a business that is significant and so far so good corporate governance.

• Lum
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10443 by Lum
Announcement today >>>>>> The Company wishes to update Shareholders that the arranging of third-party financing for the Possible Delisting and other associated workstreams are ongoing as at the date of this
announcement.

-- every month on 20th, the company makes the same announcement.
Oi, you guys, why tan kuku?

More
11 years 8 months ago #10458 by MacGyver
I maybe wrong and I hope I am.
But this latest updated announcement just reinforced my view that the deal is off.
The management of this Company is just delaying the news so that it will look like they have tried their very best but failed.

• Randell
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #10485 by Randell
Replied by Randell on topic Re:China Animal Healthcare
I maintain a neutral view on whether it is off or on. I recognise it may be difficult for CAH to secure financing for such a deal in this econ climate. However, the mgt cannot let its delisting effort fail. It has done too much and it has raised market awareness & expectation very high. To fail at this last step is to lose a lot of face -- and not to mention it has a great preference to be traded only in HK. (Stock now at 27.5 cents)

More
11 years 8 months ago #10512 by relaxing
Am not vested. Hope the SGX delisting goes through. But don't think most S-Chip bosses understand or care about losing face.
[hr]
[Randell 23-08-2012]:

I maintain a neutral view on whether it is off or on. I recognise it may be difficult for CAH to secure financing for such a deal in this econ climate. However, the mgt cannot let its delisting effort fail. It has done too much and it has raised market awareness & expectation very high. To fail at this last step is to lose a lot of face -- and not to mention it has a great preference to be traded only in HK. (Stock now at 27.5 cents)

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds