China Animal Healthcare - potential for high earnings growth

More
10 years 9 months ago #15530 by yoghurt_yr
Just a few month back, this counter was traded in-between 0.24-0.26 range, because people doubted whether they were really serious about delisting. What I am trying to say is that, people always have different views.

One just need to control risk in comfortable level. So if it is zero or near zero cost to me after take some profit, time and PE worry is not big worry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15535 by SWN
Agree with you. This counter was looked down by most investors as people do not believe the Chairman from PRC is serious in his delisting proposal. I have been attending the AGMs for this company in the past few years and I believe the Chairman is a man of his words. He has finally succeeded in making the delisting offer, EGM next Monday and I will be there.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15581 by SWN
Any one going for the EGM tomorrow morning (12/08) at 10 AM?

More
10 years 8 months ago #15647 by hh488
Q2 results not that promising showing a NP decline of 60% compared to Q2 a year ago. Over a 6-mths period NP declined 33%. HK price last traded at 2.03 (about 33 cts). Will this be narrowed further as the dateline to delist looms over?

More
10 years 8 months ago #15655 by hh488

yoghurt_yr wrote: a. I think she is right. I just realized that after take another look at the two forms received (one green and one white).

b. The S$32 is the mentioned fee. There might be slight difference between different brokers. My Lim&Tan remisier also told that I cannot lose the paper certificate in future before converting it to scripless.

I went down to the Registrar (M & C) today & was also told not to do anything if I choose not to accept. They will mail the physical cert to us. The white copy so mentioned is to notify that one has another HK address to send the cert to; correct me if I'm wrong, so again the white copy can also be ignored.

More
10 years 8 months ago #15674 by yoghurt_yr
Thanks for the update, bros. Pity, couldn't attend EGM.

So kept to my plan, sold some two days ago at 30.5c and then do nothing, just waiting for paper cert. :)

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds