China Animal

More
12 years 10 months ago #6223 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:China Animal
kim eng says >>>> Reuters reported last month that CAH is in talks with investment banks to list on the Hong Kong Exchange and delist from Singapore. Though management has declined to comment on the article, it does not change our fundamental view on the group. Maintain BUY with a target price of $0.46, based on 15x FY11F PER (>30% discount to its peer average).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7293 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal Healthcare
now close to the lowest point of its 52-week range of 21-42.5 cents. Can't imagine it going below 20 cents, so I think the downside is limited. If the management is indeed planning to de-list, then ho-sei. If not, the stock is attractive enough fundamentally .... so here goes, Am going in at 22.5 cents. Wish me luck, ok?

More
12 years 6 months ago #7296 by Joes
after doing more research, I learnt that in May 2011, Reuters reported that China Animal Healthcare was in talks with investment banks to list on the Hong Kong Exchange and delist from
Singapore.

Well, if this is in the works, then CAH is looking even more tempting to me.

According to management, some Hong Kong‐based institutional funds have indicated interest in increasing their exposure in CAH but could not do so because of the limited free float there.

CAH founder Wang Yangang is another one keen on his own stock. He has no other passion, no property investment, for ex. Since July last year, he has bought 35.3m shares in the open market at an average price of $0.31 per share.

I re-read this article by Ernest:[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/912-2011/4353-china-animal-healthcare-] CHINA ANIMAL HEALTHCARE: Insights from my 1-1 meeting with CFO[/url]

More
12 years 6 months ago #7312 by Joes
Hey guys, am up on this one which is now 26 cents. Bought at 22.5 cents a few days ago, intend to keep it till..... 30 cents.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7324 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:China Animal
There could be a catalyst for stock price if China Animal Healthcare can achieve the OEM contract it has been negotiating for a year already. Worth US$100 million ...supplying foot & mouth disease vaccine to an international player.

The company has an OEM strategy -- not so much has been highlighted about this new strategy.

CAH aims to be a supplier to big multinational pharmaceutical players.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7327 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:China Animal - trading halt!
Hey abb, China Animal kena trading halt today. Maybe they are going to announce the OEM contract.... on second thoughts, why halt to make that announcement? They could have let go an announcement last night, or this morning before 9 am.
I suspect something else: delisting.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds