China Animal

More
11 years 11 months ago #9261 by yeng
Tomorrow, stock will fly up to 29 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9266 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:China Animal
Another S-chip being delisted....Another good s-chip saying goodbye to unappreciative SG investors.

So, contrary to what Cheongwee says, I believe there are many fantastic S-chips ard which are worth a sharp premium to current market price. One of them is World Precision Machinery, now only 48.5 cents.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9267 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:China Animal
27 - 27.5 cents. It's a good deal if you can get at 27 cents, because your yield is 11.1%  at the exit price of 30 cents. And that's just for holding a few months or so.

More
11 years 11 months ago #9271 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal
The angmoh funds have just announced that they sold 2.4 million shares on last friday. The price then was just rising and they liquidated . So they lost about SGD1.4 M based on the diff between 24 and 30 cents. Why they  clueless about the impending exit offer.?

More
11 years 11 months ago #9280 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:China Animal
Buy sell at 28 -28.5 cents. My friend asked: Why not 29.5-30 cents?

Answer: No one is going to pay 30 cents. No meat left for buyer. Same reasoning applies to buyers at 29.5 or even 29 cents.

At 28.5 cents, after factoring in broker comms, the buyer still can make about 5% when his shares are sold to CAH at 30 cents.

Why would someone SELL at 28.5 cents then? Ah, because he gets to collect $ earlier. And he is certain of the deal -- remember the 30-c exit offer is not  a confirmed offer, Just Possible

More
11 years 11 months ago #9333 by springpig
Replied by springpig on topic Re:China Animal
They mentioned "Shareholders who do not accept the cash exit offer in respect of their Shares would, to the extent their Shares are held on the Bermuda register of  members, have their Shares transferred at the Company’s cost to the Hong Kong branch register of members (and such Shares would continue to be listed on the SEHK)."
If I choose not to accept the exit offer, do I have to open an account with HK brokerage to get my shares transferred there?
What happens if I don't have any accounts in HK?
Anybody knows the answer?
Thanks in advance!

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds