China Animal

More
12 years 6 months ago #7718 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Re:China Animal
From what i hear, China Animal has delisting potential.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #7721 by Window Chan
Replied by Window Chan on topic Re:China Animal
Why does fidelity keep paring down their stakes?

More
12 years 6 months ago #7726 by gangho
Replied by gangho on topic Re:China Animal
Hi Yek, You are right. I used last yr's PE. Since price is trading much below it's peers else where, it is quite certain that it will be delisted since CEO has high stake in it. I guess the issue mgt faces now is the offer price. To be fair to investors here, it should at least offer IPO price at 40 cts.

More
12 years 4 months ago #8252 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal
Price is artificially pressed down & kept at 25-26 cents range, so the offer price need not too expensive for the management/SS???? Is this the game?

• coverup
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #8255 by coverup
Replied by coverup on topic Re:Re:China Animal
I think the answer lies somewhere in the convertible bonds that BlackRock had subscribed to. A very close reading of the article would be useful in understanding Fidelity's intention. I have only four lots of China Animal Healthcare and frankly despite all the positive publicity, the stock's price has barely moved, back to where we were a year ago.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #8257 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:China Animal
Coverup, can you explain your theory?
So far, I know 28.8 cents is the minimum subscription price for BlackRock, so it's no point for them or anyone to suppress the price. BlackRock would rather the stock price be much higher so it can subscribe at 28.8 and then sell for a profit.

It is relevant to note that BlackRock also had bought placement shares when it issued US$40 m of convertible bonds to CAH. BlackRock got no luck in that it paid 35 cent a share for the new CAH shares. Total S$7 m. BlackRock can easily get all these shares at 23-26 cents in the last six months. Too bad....
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Joes.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds